Should I take the Essential Nail course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mz bailey

Reaction score
Hi everyone i really need all your help, im thinking of doing the ES Gel nail course. Has anybody completed it and as it led to employment? I have also heard its hard to get insurance. I do really have a positive feeling about this course please help all opions welcome. Thank you... xxxxxxxxxx:lol::green::hug:

Hi i have done the gel course with essential nails, found it good, although you will prob get dif opinions, i completed the course last month, you can get insurance, as alot of people have been insured after doing a course with them. im getting my insurance end of the month, have done a few peoples nails, family, friends etc bt want to wait til im insured before i start doing people i dont know. Hope this helps

I did acrylic sculpt and thb if i hadnt won my course fees back I would be regretting it. Its an ok course and you can learn to create a decent nails, the only problem is, you dont get full health & safety training with it and that is the most important part. I since took a classroom course which I wish i did in the 1st place. hth

Latest posts

Back