Show us your baby bumps and scans

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm impatient & counting how many days I've got left because I really want to hurry up & meet him, but then I just think.. it took 10 years to get pregnant so what's another 60 days !!!! or 1440 hours lol :) x

Or 74 days they will let you be 2 weeks overdue,
Enjoy your bump x

Or 74 days they will let you be 2 weeks overdue,
Enjoy your bump x

Yes more than likely the full overdue time, as he does seem to be rather comfy in there bless him :) I don't think my particular consultant allows any more than 10 days over though. x

My first was 10 days over and if I didn't start that day they were going to induce that night,
Ohh it's all exciting esp after such a long wait for him.

Here's me at 40weeks! Now 40+4........please hurry up!!😘
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385801130.285766.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385824516.128205.jpg

This was my little man, he's 2weeks off turning one now!

My son at my 20 week scan ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385845338.096946.jpg

This one is my son at 10 weeks ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385845362.650651.jpg

:)

Sex will get baby here x

Lol! We've tried, a lot! And lots of walking, and hot curries and pineapple! It's just doesn't want to budge!! Xx

Lol! We've tried, a lot! And lots of walking, and hot curries and pineapple! It's just doesn't want to budge!! Xx

Sex only works if you cervix is already starting to dilate apparently, my midwife told me this then checked me said I was starting so go home and have sex, so we did and it certainly brought it on for me!! Xx

I have a growth scan this morning as my fundal height is measuring 4 weeks bigger, It has at my last 3 appointments so consultant booked me in for a scan.

At my 4d scan at 29 weeks my baby measured bigger & was nearly 4lb estimated weight, so 4 weeks later I wonder what he measures & weighs, will update later x

I have a growth scan this morning as my fundal height is measuring 4 weeks bigger, It has at my last 3 appointments so consultant booked me in for a scan.

At my 4d scan at 29 weeks my baby measured bigger & was nearly 4lb estimated weight, so 4 weeks later I wonder what he measures & weighs, will update later x

Good luck with your scan! I had growth scans with my first and she was 8 days late and only 6.14! Again I've measured big with my boys but it looks like I have lots of fluid. Just saw you waited 10 years for this one, that's amazing I had 3 years and ivf with my first. She'll always be my special girl. X

38 weeks yesterday and thankfully baby has turned head down by himself so we didn't need to have him turned, phew! So ready for him to arrive now, really hoping he won't be late I dont want to still be preggers for Christmas. Plus I've bought him a reindeer outfit... :0)

Hi, I had my scan & it didn't really go how id planned it.

I have been diagnosed with polyhydromnios, I have to see a consultant next week to discuss the next steps, there's having too much fluid but then once it measures over a certain amount it's called that above.

Midwife has scared the absolute **** out of me with things that can go wrong, such as the cord prolapsing when my waters break, or a fetal abnormality that's not been possible to detect on an ultrasound scan amongst other things.

she has had to inform the baby doctors as she called them, & has written in my notes neonatal alert sent.

Now I have to wait a week to see a consultant as they don't have a clinic running until then.

Freaking out big time x

Lush lash hugs. Try not to freak although easier said than done. Forget about what the midwifes say and listen to the consultants when you see them. Ive had two hurrendous pregenancies and the midwifes were useless as soon as a complication arose, there were many ;) but the consultants and their teams were all excellent, they listened to me waffle on about my fears and what ild foolishly read online and treated me and my unborn baby with respect and deserve every penny of their enormous salleries lol x
Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Try not to panic lovey. On Monday to put your mind at rest call your neonatal dept at your local hospital, ask them to explain any of your concerns. You're entitled to have a better understanding of the situation. Sometimes midwives have the habit of being rather matter of fact, vague or not much help simply through their lack of more specific knowledge as it's not their major. However by contacting neonatal they may be able to discuss this more with you and hopefully help you stay calm. Or you could go back to your midwife on Monday and explain that though you understand that you need to wait a week for the clinic, you would appreciate it if you could speak to neonatal directly over the phone, this then gives her the chance to liaise with neonatal and get more case specific information. Hugs lovely stay strong xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks, I have my appointment in 3 days so I will know a little more then x

I don't think they can never really tell the size/weight my little girl i had lots of growth scans and was told she would be over 10lb which frighted the life out of me! And she was a week over due and was 8lb 3oz and with my little boy I had a scan one week before I had him and was told he wouldn't be anymore than 7.5lb he was an eye watering 9lb 10 1/2oz and I had him on my due date xx

Thanks, I have my appointment in 3 days so I will know a little more then x

Please try and relax, heard it many times and nothing wrong at all,
With my first I was told 3 days before she was born that she was 7lb or smaller well 3 days later she was born and weighed 9lb 8oz..
The ultrasounds arnt always accurate,

You do what you can to keep baby happy and stress free until you see consultant

Let us know how you get on,
How far in are you now??x

Good luck lovey. Keep us posted. Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Back