Show us your baby bumps and scans

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is he here yet? Xx

Nooo!! I just know it's going to be a Christmas one! I originally worked my dates out as the 23rd so will just keep waiting..
Hope you are feeling well xx

Eeeeep come on baby! Good luck lovey hopefully be out before you know it. Excited for you :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Lucielu has bubs made an appearance yet? Hope you're keeping well xx

Lucielu has bubs made an appearance yet? Hope you're keeping well xx

Thanks for thinking of me 😊
No signs yet, if I ignore the dating scan dates and go by mine it would be due 23rd, and if I go by my last 2 babies and my dates for them, it could be as late as the 30th!! But they will induce me before then probably.
I really wanted him here for christmas!!
Loads of sharp pains very low but have had them for weeks. Hope you are well too lovey xx

Aww come on baby! In the end they'll be here when they'll be here won't they. . . Still doesn't stop you feeling like hurry up baby eh :) You're obviously far to warm and comfy for little one to feel like making an appearance!

I'm ok laid up in bed with haemorrhoids so currently sitting on a hot water bottle. .. such fun! Only another 4 months to go. I'm hoping Max arrives on his due date, my Sammy was a week early I had labour pains at 6am and he was here by 1540 would have been sooner if he hadn't got stuck, so I'm imagining Maxi boy will be out in the blink of an eye haha!

Keep us posted lovey xxx

I had another growth scan this week & still have polyhydramnios but the fluid has gone down from 28cm to 24cm so has fallen but is still higher than they like.

Baby is also estimated to weigh 7lb already with 5 weeks still left, I know growth scans aren't always accurate but I've had several scans now with him measuring big every time & my fundal height is always weeks ahead & the consultant actually felt the baby in my stomach & said he is a good size so I do believe he is going to come out big, anyway the dr has decided he wants to try & do a membrane sweep at 37 1/2 weeks, then has wrote something in my maternity book about induction, I presume if the sweep doesn't work.

So 2 & a bit weeks left until I have the sweep, exciting but scary all at the same time. X

I had another growth scan this week & still have polyhydramnios but the fluid has gone down from 28cm to 24cm so has fallen but is still higher than they like.

Baby is also estimated to weigh 7lb already with 5 weeks still left, I know growth scans aren't always accurate but I've had several scans now with him measuring big every time & my fundal height is always weeks ahead & the consultant actually felt the baby in my stomach & said he is a good size so I do believe he is going to come out big, anyway the dr has decided he wants to try & do a membrane sweep at 37 1/2 weeks, then has wrote something in my maternity book about induction, I presume if the sweep doesn't work.

So 2 & a bit weeks left until I have the sweep, exciting but scary all at the same time. X

I wouldn't trust growth scans that much hun. We had to go for one every 2 weeks because my first was 5lb and 3 weeks early. With this one they kept saying he was average weight and then the last 2 we went for they said he was a lit bigger than average. I found that hard to believe because even at the end of my pregnancy I only looked about 5 months gone! He was born at 37weeks6days and weighed 6lb2 so he was on the small side. Even tiny baby clothes were huge on him! Lol good luck and I'm sure everything will be fine, he'll be here before you know it and you can stop worrying xx

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek mobile app

Aw good luck honey :) sounds like they are looking after you and baby. I know it's not the same but my Sammy was a week early and was 8lb 10, nobody said much about him being big other than if I'd gone to 40 weeks he'd have been at least 9lb 2 so thank christ he came early haha. I'm expecting Max to be a squidgy baby too!
I know it's scary for you but really pleased they're keeping an eye on you both. And if nothing else, least you get to see your beautiful boy earlier rather than later :) youve waited long enough already. You must be so excited! Hugs xxx

Aw good luck honey :) sounds like they are looking after you and baby. I know it's not the same but my Sammy was a week early and was 8lb 10, nobody said much about him being big other than if I'd gone to 40 weeks he'd have been at least 9lb 2 so thank christ he came early haha. I'm expecting Max to be a squidgy baby too!
I know it's scary for you but really pleased they're keeping an eye on you both. And if nothing else, least you get to see your beautiful boy earlier rather than later :) youve waited long enough already. You must be so excited! Hugs xxx

Thank you. xx

Merry Christmas from me and Maxi the Bump :) 21 weeks

Attachments

• 1387988886925.jpg
    1387988886925.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 253
  • 1387988901703.jpg
    1387988901703.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 275
We are having a special Christmas with our 18 months old boy.
Pictures are me at 35 weeks and William at 14 weeks.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1388005527248.jpg
    1388005527248.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 353
  • 1388005550992.jpg
    1388005550992.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 365
Baby Tom has finally arrived! Managed to have my Christmas dinner and day with the kids and he arrived Boxing Day morning! 7lb13. All went well and quick. Hope all bumps babies and mums had a lovely Christmas xxImageUploadedBySalonGeek1388160571.507127.jpg

Aw congratulations what an absolute cutie he's gorgeous! Xxx.

Baby Tom has finally arrived! Managed to have my Christmas dinner and day with the kids and he arrived Boxing Day morning! 7lb13. All went well and quick. Hope all bumps babies and mums had a lovely Christmas xxView attachment 51365

Congratulations he's gorgeous! Xx

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek mobile app

Aww bless him, what a lovely looking little boy he is, glad he arrived safely. Xx

Congratulations!! What a lovely present.

I'm hoping to go in to labour tonight, I had the stretch & sweep done today also will be doing a pregnancy acupuncture massage amongst other things to get her here tomorrow! Fingers crossed! X

Baby Max 33 weeks I'm currently 34/2 ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1388182484.270004.jpg getting impatient lol

I'm hoping to go in to labour tonight, I had the stretch & sweep done today also will be doing a pregnancy acupuncture massage amongst other things to get her here tomorrow! Fingers crossed! X

Good luck lovely hopefully not long now. Big hugs xxx

Good luck, I have a sweep booked for not next week but the week after. x

Latest posts

Back