Show us your baby bumps and scans

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is anybody else in their last few weeks and getting impatient? I'm 35 weeks today and sooo uncomfortable and bloated I just want my baby boy to hurry up I'm not sure I can cope with another 5 weeks of this 😕

Im 31 weeks an because everything is coming together starting to get impatient. Xx
Have u got your hospital bag packed? X

Im 39 weeks expecting my third child and this time ive opted for a home birth.
Id completely forgotten how uncomfortable these last stages are...just want to get it over with now :)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Im 39 weeks expecting my third child and this time ive opted for a home birth.
Id completely forgotten how uncomfortable these last stages are...just want to get it over with now :)

Ive opted for a home birth this time round. I can't wait. Just got to make sure I don't have gestational diabetes (had big baby first time round and my BMI shall we say is a little too generous) then it's being rubber stamped. I really hate hospitals with a passion so I'm hoping to get the final go ahead. Good luck with yours lovey xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

No bag packed yet had a scare last night and ended up in hospital being monitored as I had symptoms for pre eclampsia. Luckily everything is fine but they found protein in my wee (sorry TMI) which they've sent off for analysis hopefully will have results tomorrow. My mum says she had this and it was gestational diabetes. So she was induced at 37 weeks. My mission this week is to get that bag sorted! It's made me realise how unorganised I've been 😳

No bag packed yet had a scare last night and ended up in hospital being monitored as I had symptoms for pre eclampsia. Luckily everything is fine but they found protein in my wee (sorry TMI) which they've sent off for analysis hopefully will have results tomorrow. My mum says she had this and it was gestational diabetes. So she was induced at 37 weeks. My mission this week is to get that bag sorted! It's made me realise how unorganised I've been 😳

Hope your feeling better now. Xx

I'm 37 weeks today! :) x

Regarding bags being packed mines been done ageeeees!

I'm so bored now as I have absolutely nothing at all to do, I'm even thinking of re washing his Moses basket sheets / blankets just to give me a job to do.

My husband has even packed himself a hospital bag, pair of right nerdy parents we are! lol. X

Ive opted for a home birth this time round. I can't wait. Just got to make sure I don't have gestational diabetes (had big baby first time round and my BMI shall we say is a little too generous) then it's being rubber stamped. I really hate hospitals with a passion so I'm hoping to get the final go ahead. Good luck with yours lovey xxx

Thankyou and you too xx

How are the pregnant ladies doing? & the new mums? x

Baby is turning cartwheels today. Im starting to feel super uncomfortable and he's one heavy little dude now lol. My tummy feels like it's stretching loads today. Put my onesie on tonight and it's a lot more snug than before Christmas haha.

Not long for you now missus xxx hope you're keeping well xxx

Were not doing too good atm I'm afraid :( Alfie caught a cold last week which has led to bronchitis and he's been in hospital since Monday night. They've put him on oxygen to help him breathe but as soon as they take him off it he struggles :( he's only 5 weeks old I feel helpless! Just hope he's not in here too much longer! Xx

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh no :( speedy recovery to Alfie and you may feel helpless lovey but you'll be doing your boy the world of good just loving him and being there. Take care of you missus xxxx

Were not doing too good atm I'm afraid :( Alfie caught a cold last week which has led to bronchitis and he's been in hospital since Monday night. They've put him on oxygen to help him breathe but as soon as they take him off it he struggles :( he's only 5 weeks old I feel helpless! Just hope he's not in here too much longer! Xx

Sorry to hear he's poorly
Be strong for him, he will be getting the care and help he needs
Hopefully you will have him home soon

Take care and keep strong x

Awww lots of love and hugs for little Alfie 💙 he's in good hands and he has his mummies love xxxxx

Thanks everyone he's a lot better than he was when we first brought him in so he's getting there :) I've had enough of hospitals with my first! Kids eh who'd have em! ;) xx

Thanks everyone he's a lot better than he was when we first brought him in so he's getting there :) I've had enough of hospitals with my first! Kids eh who'd have em! ;) xx

Ah lots of love to little Alfie, hoping he is much better soon x

Baby is turning cartwheels today. Im starting to feel super uncomfortable and he's one heavy little dude now lol. My tummy feels like it's stretching loads today. Put my onesie on tonight and it's a lot more snug than before Christmas haha.

Not long for you now missus xxx hope you're keeping well xxx

I'm feeling your pain! Was so uncomfortable towards the end, not long now til you'll be sleeping on your front again, I would be if the little tink would let me sleep! Can also bend down again, yay!
Pic of Tom at 2 weeks ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1389355478.912123.jpg

Oh he is just the cutest! Xxx

Here's Maxi the bump at 24 weeks. Was up the hospital yesterday as felt really poorly. Turns out I've got SPD / Pelvic Girdle Pain. So painful :,(

Midwives yesterday asked if I was 36 weeks when I said no im 24 they asked was I sure only one was in there! Definitely one haha. Just a big boy :)

Have ordered a birthing ball and U Pillow in hope that it will ease the SPD. Oh and one of my lovely geeky friends has treated me to go and have a pregnancy massage on Friday. How lovely is that. :)

Attachments

• 1389699801517.jpg
    1389699801517.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 226
  • 1389700022792.jpg
    1389700022792.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 219

Latest posts

Back