Show us your baby bumps and scans

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooooh have any of you ladies had a pregnancy massage? I had one yesterday it was divine. I suffer badly with insomnia and have OCD so I'm no good at relaxing and a wee bit highly strung. Last night with my 12 ft U pillow I slept for 9 1 / 2 straight hours! Turned over once and didn't have to get up for the loo either. A lovely geek treated me (god love her) to my massage and hubby is working overtime so that I can go again for Valentines day. I practically floated yesterday. Full body pregnancy massage and I even fell asleep. I have PGP/SPD and it's made me feel soooo much better. I can't recommend it enough!

Heres a picture of my U pillow!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1390582823830.jpg
    1390582823830.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 275
We finally went home yesterday, can't believe i have an actual baby though it is so strange that he is all mine, lol.

Here he is ready for his trip home from hospital :)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1390586817.075582.jpg

Aw Lush Lash this post really made me smile. Enjoy :) god he's a cutie xxx

We finally went home yesterday, can't believe i have an actual baby though it is so strange that he is all mine, lol.

Here he is ready for his trip home from hospital :)

View attachment 53691

LushLash does the little guy have a name yet? X

Lush Lash he is soooo adorable ! I bet it feels surreal for a while! So glad you finally got your happy ending <3 xx

He's gorgeous, I too have been following this thread. Congratulations and enjoy every moment xx

Have woken up and everything stopped &#128553; midwife said that can happen with early labour *sigh* gonna try going for a walk in a bit see if that gets things started again! Max is one naughty baby getting my hopes up like that &#128153;

Come on max, mummy wants to meet you!! Hope it happens soon for you x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you me too! &#128153;

Not much longer now EdenHair. xx

Eden Hair any news lovey? Xxx

Eden Hair any news lovey? Xxx

I was thinking this well apparently no news is good news maybe next post will be a pic of max x

Hi Ladies
Thanks for thinking of me &#128156;
No further progress &#128533;
I had midwife today and she thinks the early labour signs on Friday was Max engaging further down and that he is ready to come and will be here in a matter of days. She says it's highly unlikely I will make it to my due date 5th Feb as Fridays activities are a sign of me being very close so fingers crossed my beautiful little boy will be here soon &#128153;&#128153;

Hi Ladies
Thanks for thinking of me &#128156;
No further progress &#128533;
I had midwife today and she thinks the early labour signs on Friday was Max engaging further down and that he is ready to come and will be here in a matter of days. She says it's highly unlikely I will make it to my due date 5th Feb as Fridays activities are a sign of me being very close so fingers crossed my beautiful little boy will be here soon &#128153;&#128153;

How exciting !!! Xxx

Wohoo! Good luck missus xxx

Hopefully not much longer EdenHair xxx

Taylor ready to go out today, snug as a bug in a rug lol x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1390858117.694499.jpg

He's gorgeous I love the name too!!! Too cute xxx

Had some pics done of Tom at 4 weeks :0)ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1390901061.658551.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1390901085.429056.jpg

Latest posts

Back