Show us your baby bumps and scans

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the replies ladies. It now gets more tricky. I still haven't received my new contract as a non probation employee and my old contract doesn't state anything about pregnancy etc in it.

They have replied to my email and basically said they don't do anything with out the MATB1. The gov guidelines say differently so not sure what guidelines they follow. I wish I could speak to them however this persons part-time and I work shifts. I work on phones so get told off for so much as getting a drink sometimes if we are really busy.

I just simply wanted to know what the companies procedures were, what they need from me, what too expect, e.g. Risk assessments, parking, sickness, etc and options for return to work. If I didn't go on the gov website I wouldn't have even known to give them any info at all. It wouldn't take them two minutes to confirm my date and give me the answers too my questions. I'm automatically assuming that I'm good for maternity leave and I won't be in work on that date, god knows when I should return though.

Thanks again ladies, I'm just stressed to the max right now and definitely need my holiday next week!!

Make sure you do honey, if he's anything like my little "lungs" he'll have you up half the night lol. I miss sleep ;) Enjoy him lovely and well done again xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yeah I always knew he was gonna be nocturnal and I was 100% correct. He loves sleeping all day then is up all night. I have had roughly 6 hours sleep over the last 3 days, along with a 16 hour labour then emergency section and I can't stop smiling. Would do it all again right now to get the same result!!! xxxxx
Thanks so much and I will make the most of the times he does sleep
To ensure I do too. Just home from hospital today so looking forward to getting settled into family life. xx

Congrats Emz001 he's gorgeous, I'm so jealous :) hope your feeling good x

In other news I'm still here 2 days over and hospital app Tuesday and they won't induce till Thursday. Fingers crossed I go myself x

Hey. Thanks so much. Did u go in to get induced??
Fingers crossed you will be mummy soon if not already. xxxx

Hey. Thanks so much. Did u go in to get induced??
Fingers crossed you will be mummy soon if not already. xxxx

Hey I won't be induced till next Thursday, four days over now and dying to meet my bub x

Hey I won't be induced till next Thursday, four days over now and dying to meet my bub x

Aw it will fly in and fingers crossed you go naturally before then. Can't believe how quickly the time has gone in since we were discussing packing hospital bags. Xxx

Aw it will fly in and fingers crossed you go naturally before then. Can't believe how quickly the time has gone in since we were discussing packing hospital bags. Xxx

I know I can't believe I'm right at the end now :) x

Bump picture (I posted this earlier on the selfie thread then saw this one!) 30 weeks today. Getting carpal tunnel in my left arm and hand now, thank goodness im right handed or work would be out of the window. Imagine doing intricate painting on a nail with pins and needles? Not good!

Sent from my GT-S7275R using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1403288212129.jpg
    1403288212129.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 135
My 20 week scan that we found out is a little girl love how her legs are in the air! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403290977.172702.jpg

image.jpg

This is Ethan now nearly 5 months old :) we recently found out he has a hole in his heart which requires a shunt so we are currently awaiting our hospital appointment. But apart from teething at the moment he's doing really well and a totally mummy's boy :D

View attachment 68398

This is Ethan now nearly 5 months old :) we recently found out he has a hole in his heart which requires a shunt so we are currently awaiting our hospital appointment. But apart from teething at the moment he's doing really well and a totally mummy's boy :D

Ahh what a little cutie!! My friend had the same problem with her heart when she was born and after a successful op she's now 23 and living a completely normal life :) x

View attachment 68398

He is Gorgeous xx

Thanks guys, we think he's gorgeous but we're biased ha ha! Looking at the bumps and scans is making me broody but hubby says no ha ha

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403372343.087124.jpg

I Love waking up to see this gorgeous face staring back. x

View attachment 68398

Aww how did you find out? Bless him. x

Aw it's lovely seeing the babies as they grow up :)

Max is 8 weeks today, it's going waaaay to fast! In saying that our eldest is 9 already and that's far more scary haha.
Here's a pic of my lovely boy :)

Attachments

• 1403372788433.jpg
    1403372788433.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 125
How's this for a mini me! Daddy and son :)

Attachments

• 1403372833990.jpg
    1403372833990.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 121
  • 1403372877934.jpg
    1403372877934.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 134
How's this for a mini me! Daddy and son :)

Wow! He definitely takes after daddy! Xx

Sent from my Lenovo B8000-F using SalonGeek mobile app

Bump picture (I posted this earlier on the selfie thread then saw this one!) 30 weeks today. Getting carpal tunnel in my left arm and hand now, thank goodness im right handed or work would be out of the window. Imagine doing intricate painting on a nail with pins and needles? Not good!

Omg ur huge for 30 weeks, im 30 weeks aswell and this is my bump! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403380588.949035.jpg

Cuddles with the love of my life earlier ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403447654.182659.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403447661.886270.jpg

And showing daddy he's a big boy and can feed himself 😍
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403447698.173452.jpg

Omg ur huge for 30 weeks, im 30 weeks aswell and this is my bump! View attachment 68494

Its a big baby! My daughter was 9lbs 9 and this one is measuring up to be bigger. Ive got another scan on the 18th july to keep an eye on how big my baba is getting. My poor, poor lady bits :-o

Latest posts

Back