Show us your baby bumps and scans

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eden hair it was my birthday yesterday too :) and I got a very special present when my little boy Luke arrived at 21.32 weighing 9lb1oz :)View attachment 68700

Happy Birthday for both of you two ladies and congrats on the safe arrival of baby Luke! He's gorgeous xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403651984.090113.jpg
I am just over 14 weeks now! Can't wait to see if it's a boy or a girl 😬😬😬
Any guesses?
Not enjoying pregnancy nowhere near as much as I thought I would but cannot wait to meet him/her 😊

View attachment 68746
Any guesses?
Not enjoying pregnancy nowhere near as much as I thought I would but cannot wait to meet him/her 😊

congratulations ! I'm going to say its a girl purely in the face we have a few baby boy geeks and we need baby girl geeks to even it out .
( the boys are gorgeous though ;) ) xx

View attachment 68746
Any guesses?

Congrats!

I would guess but in all honesty I'm rubbish at it. My 12 week scan looked like yours and you still wouldn't know looking at my 20 week either. The sonographer couldn't quite tell what we were having but thinks it's a girl.

I've hated my pregnancy so far and I know it's only going to get worse. I feel terrible for saying it as I know so many people are desperate to have kids but pregnancy is just awful.

I go on holiday today and I'm 24 weeks. Let's hope I learn to like my pregnant body by the time I come home. Though if my feet and hands swell I will cry. My Gelish mani-pedi won't look anywhere as good as it does when my hands and feet are normal size.

Im 30 weeks and hate being pregnant too :-( oh well the end is in sight..... X

My neighbour just had her baby 8 weeks early on Saturday completely unexpected..

then this morning I got a message to say my friend just had her baby boy 9 weeks early last night!

She Had belly ache went in thinking it was trapped wind or dodgy belly & gave birth.. nearly 3 months early !!

Both babies are doing great! so that's good news..

2 people I know having babies born very early within the same week!

Crazy. X

My neighbour just had her baby 8 weeks early on Saturday completely unexpected..

then this morning I got a message to say my friend just had her baby boy 9 weeks early last night!

She Had belly ache went in thinking it was trapped wind or dodgy belly & gave birth.. nearly 3 months early !!

Both babies are doing great! so that's good news..

2 people I know having babies born very early within the same week!

Crazy. X

Ive got 9 weeks left i hope i have mine early lol xx

I'm hoping mine comes that early haha
I feel bad for saying it, I also think oh my god I'm not even half way through yet!
Congratulations to you guys :)

Trust me my daughter was only 4 weeks early and it is horrible! She was absolutely fine and a good weight (6lb 14) but because she was "premature" (born at 36+4) she had all the tests going!!! She was taken off me straight after birth, I had to beg them not to put her in SCBU. She was fed thru a feeding tube for no obvious reason, they messed up her doses and gave her double the amount twice as often. Therefore I couldn't breastfeed because her little belly had expanded. I could go on and on about the so called "procedures" they have to go through just because she was born 3 days before the "full term 37 weeks". So try &I keep those babies in until 37 weeks :)

Oh and I'm now under a consultant this time round because of my premature birth!!

Xx

Maxim :) he'll be two months old next Thursday! 9 months feels like forever when you're pregnant, once they're here it goes by in a flash!

Congrats to all the newly pregnant ladies, eeep feel for you pregnant ladies in this heat, those near- not long now, those half way you're getting closer, congrats to the new arrivals and hope the mummies and babies already born are all doing well. Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1403726698838.jpg
    1403726698838.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 142
Maxim :) he'll be two months old next Thursday! 9 months feels like forever when you're pregnant, once they're here it goes by in a flash!

Congrats to all the newly pregnant ladies, eeep feel for you pregnant ladies in this heat, those near- not long now, those half way you're getting closer, congrats to the new arrivals and hope the mummies and babies already born are all doing well. Xxx

Oh he's gorgeous, look at those big brown eyes!! Love the name too, that'll be going on my list :) x

Aw thank you :) He's a cutie pie, but I am biased ;)

Aw that would be the third Maxim on this thread! I love the name; though I spend most of my time calling him Max or Maxi :)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404116029.585545.jpg

Looks like I might be joining your gang lol xx

Congratulations!! Run out an buy a clearblue one that tells you how far gone you are :) xx

Oh yeah forgot about those!! It's been a while since I was pregnant I've forgotten all of it lol x

Hi Girls, so Luke is a week old today 😋 he's a dream, finding the recovery hard though. I just want to get out and show him off but I think I've set my healing back 😥 but spending the day in bed with this beauty is amazing xxxImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404117924.167471.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404117945.466645.jpg

Hi Girls, so Luke is a week old today 😋 he's a dream, finding the recovery hard though. I just want to get out and show him off but I think I've set my healing back 😥 but spending the day in bed with this beauty is amazing xxxView attachment 69133View attachment 69134

Congratulations he's gorgeous!! Take your time, plenty of time to show him off (although I can't say I blame you!!) :) xx

Ahhhhhhhh I love a good baby thread !!! Congratulations lovely ladies ! Im still trying to persuade hubby for number 4 but his not budging ! Any tips ? Lol x

Latest posts

Back