Show us your baby bumps and scans

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still spot bleeding and waiting for the midwife to call me back, been waiting since 9am it's feels like ages! Just have really bad period cramps in my tummy and back x

When that happened to me last year and i was in agony i just went straight to a&e, and i was having a misscarrige, x

If your worrying go to a&e, don't torment yourself sitting at home waiting for a call! I really hope it's all ok xx

Update: didn't hear from midwife so rang community midwife from local hospital . She wasn't very friendly and basically said there's nothing they can do, unless it turns into heavy bleeding go to my doctors or A and E. Otherwise I wait until my 12 wk scan if it all settles down x

That's a joke! If it was me I would go straight to the maternity hospital emergency room. Hope your ok but I really think you need to be checked out x

Sorry you had an unhelpful experience. I spoke to my gp who was very helpful and found myself booked in for early ultrasound within 2 days. If you do, be prepared as no one told me that it would be an internal one but it's no different to a smear xxx

That's a joke! If it was me I would go straight to the maternity hospital emergency room. Hope your ok but I really think you need to be checked out x

That's what I'd do I wouldn't wait another few weeks !
You will only worry about it which isn't good for you .
My sister had the same problem and no one would help her she said if she got pregnant again she would just wait and see .
We pay for the health service so I'd go and get checked out sooner rather than later Xxx

I had an early scan, I phoned NHS direct to say I was having light bleeding at 6 weeks, went straight to hospital where they checked my pad and said that it didn't look like a miscarriage and had an internal scan 2 days later. I had spotting throughout and at my smear when LO was 8 weeks they discovered I had a cyst on my cerix

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

My hubby reminded me were pay for bupa health care so going to ring them in the morning I think. Thanks for your support and advice x

My hubby reminded me were pay for bupa health care so going to ring them in the morning I think. Thanks for your support and advice x

That's good ! Will be thinking of you X

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1405372089.656991.jpg

My 12 week scan pic ❤️❤️❤️❤️

My early scan photo taken at 6 weeks

Attachments

• 1405373003809.jpg
    1405373003809.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 132
Same baby 10 weeks later :) and now

Attachments

• 1405373029956.jpg
    1405373029956.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 131
  • 1405373063013.jpg
    1405373063013.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 130
Bupa were no use said go to my doctors, luckily the local midwife called me and I have a scan at 9.20 tomorrow morning x

Bupa were no use said go to my doctors, luckily the local midwife called me and I have a scan at 9.20 tomorrow morning x

Good hope all goes well at scan x

Good luck tomorrow, let us know how everything goes x

I've got exactly 31 working days until I start my maternity leave. I've already set up a calendar to count down the days. Anybody got any tips on how I can make the last 31 days more bearable mentally and physically? Xx

Good luck tomorrow x

Latest posts

Back