Show us your baby bumps and scans

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you I'm still in hospital but they seem to think it's all over with now :) keeping me in to monitor but hopefully by this evening I'll be out and having my well earned takeaway xx

Well I hope you get your takeaway and enjoy it! your holiday couldn't come at a better time really. Have some time to look after yourself and recover physically and mentally. Hugs to you xx

Thanks girls. Amazing how you've all given me so much support and I've never met any of you. Am home now and resting, can start looking towards the future now :) xx

Go and enjoy your holiday lovely. XXX

Sent from my MediaPad 10 LINK using SalonGeek mobile app

Welshie, have a fabulous holiday! Enjoy every minute, you deserve it xxx

Feeling anxious today woke up feeling not myself got stomach cramps feel sick and got a little spot bleeding. I'm just hoping it's the classic little bleed in the first trimester, but you can't help but worry can you xx I'm 6.5/7.5 wks x

It's hopefully an implantation bleed. That can make you cramp, feel sick etc...but I know it's impossible to not worry! Have you had any contact with a midwife yet that you could call? Or your local birthing centre? At least then if you speak to someone it will put your mind at rest xx

An implantation bleed is when the embryo is attaching itself to the womb ? It usually happens just before expected period not when your 6+ weeks I think x

Feeling anxious today woke up feeling not myself got stomach cramps feel sick and got a little spot bleeding. I'm just hoping it's the classic little bleed in the first trimester, but you can't help but worry can you xx I'm 6.5/7.5 wks x

If your worried you can call your maternity hospital and they should be able to book you in for an internal scan to double check everything is going well. Hope your ok, try not to stress out x

It's calming down abit so fingers crossed that's it x x

Really???? I had a bleed at 6 weeks when I was pregnant with my second and midwife said it was implantation bleed!!! And said that it was normal to feel sick and have cramping like period pains....well sorry if I was wrong and I hope you get sorted! Xx

Really???? I had a bleed at 6 weeks when I was pregnant with my second and midwife said it was implantation bleed!!! And said that it was normal to feel sick and have cramping like period pains....well sorry if I was wrong and I hope you get sorted! Xx

Don't want you to think I was saying you were wrong I did say I wasn't sure x

Don't want you to think I was saying you were wrong I did say I wasn't sure x

Aww no I didn't take offence if it sounded like that, I was feeling guilty I might have given the wrong info! Xx

Aww no I didn't take offence if it sounded like that, I was feeling guilty I might have given the wrong info! Xx

Implantation bleeding happens around the time your period is due- approx 14-16 days after ovulation.
Other bleeds can be a little bit of cervical erosion- perfectly normal and often occurs after sex
It can be a tiny bleed from the uterine wall- again normal

And lots of other reasons.

http://m.wikihow.com/Recognize-Implantation-Bleeding

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I had this. Try not to worry and give your gp a ring in the morning to explain. Try and push for an early scan to help put your mind at rest. I was distraught when I started to spot and kept searching the internet for answers that are not there. It was only after an early scan that I could put my mind at ease. Pregnancy is full of worries and those worries never go away lol, from high temperatures, broken bones to becoming teenagers ;)) x

I'm going to ring doctors in the morning as cramping has started again, now the blood is bright red still not a lot but obviously see what they say x

I'm going to ring doctors in the morning as cramping has started again, now the blood is bright red still not a lot but obviously see what they say x

Sorry to bombard this thread, I'm not pregnant or trying ... But please try and get to a hospital ASAP Hun, better to be safe. Thinking of you xx

I had a bleed at 8 weeks, was told by the hospital I was having a miscarriage , then said it was implantation bleed from baby and that it was normal . Was booked for a scan the next morning and found out we was expecting triplets ! Get yourself to the hospital !!! Hope all is well xx

How are you today ? X

My friends been bleeding at 5/6 weeks, went for a emergency scan on friday and shes expecting twins!! Me on the other note.... 33 weeks and peed off now lol xx

Still spot bleeding and waiting for the midwife to call me back, been waiting since 9am it's feels like ages! Just have really bad period cramps in my tummy and back x

Latest posts

Back