Show us your baby bumps and scans

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whispers ' I got a positive' . I'm
so nervous though. It's been exactly one year since my first miscarriage and I've had another one in between, so I'm praying it doesn't happen again xx

Congratulations 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Congratulations 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Thanks Eden :) hubby and I are over the moon but a bit nervous incase it goes wrong again. Xx

I had misscarrige last year and im 36 weeks pregnant now, fingers crossed same happens for u :) x

It's ages since I've been on here, can't believe my little monkey is 4 months tmrw....time goes too fast, I want her to be little for ever! Xxx ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407231847.267146.jpg

HairBy Amanda

It's ages since I've been on here, can't believe my little monkey is 4 months tmrw....time goes too fast, I want her to be little for ever! XxxView attachment 72038

HairBy Amanda

Aww she is beautiful! Time does go so fast, my little girl will turn 4 next month don't know where the times gone. Enjoy it while she's young enough to not answer back lol xx

Oh Amanda what a cutie!! X

I had two miscarriages and now I have a healthy baby boy. The hospital told me it's common to have two in a row and it just be bad luck. But looking at my gorgeous little boy now, all the heart ache was worth it xxxImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407248252.363640.jpg

25 days left......... Suffering...... Lol x

Whispers ' I got a positive' . I'm
so nervous though. It's been exactly one year since my first miscarriage and I've had another one in between, so I'm praying it doesn't happen again xx

Congrats! Keep us updated with your progress :) x

Not long now Missy! Hope your doing well x

I had two miscarriages and now I have a healthy baby boy. The hospital told me it's common to have two in a row and it just be bad luck. But looking at my gorgeous little boy now, all the heart ache was worth it xxxView attachment 72045

That's lovely hazel, he's adorable!

I'm just back from the drs they have referred me to the early pregnancy unit at hospital so they are going to look after me which is reassuring. I get a scan in 2 weeks to check growth and heartbeat xx

My little monkey Maxim Roy (we call him Max Roy) just turned 6 months has 2 teeth now too! 😳 he's growing so fast 😔 ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407507589.442976.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407507599.660046.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407507613.259916.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407507624.924065.jpg

Aww he's cute Eden, I love the one where he is leaning on his elbow :)

Aww he's cute Eden, I love the one where he is leaning on his elbow :)

Aww thank you we think he's cute too but we are biased 😁 he's a proper little poser I can't believe he's 6 months already though they really do grow too quickly. How are you feeling? Xxx

I'm ok thanks Eden, no obvious symptoms yet, just looking forward to my reassurance scan, as soon as I see a heartbeat I will relax a bit. Xx

I'm ok thanks Eden, no obvious symptoms yet, just looking forward to my reassurance scan, as soon as I see a heartbeat I will relax a bit. Xx

In sure all will be ok with scan .
I was so happy when I was pregnant but worry start to finish then when baby is born you worry more ! Babies and kids eh ;) Xxx

Eden he's gorgeous, such a little man 😋

mrslargelashes it's great news that they are looking after you like that at least you will be able to relax a little bit when you get the scan, I think my nerves were gone everyday until I had my little guy. Try to stay positive and relax if possible x

Aw lovely pictures folks :)

Here's my Maxim, he was three months last Sunday. I don't know where the time has gone!

Chillin out, smiling, out with the family and with his big bro :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1407541257888.jpg
    1407541257888.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 137
  • 1407541289300.jpg
    1407541289300.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 135
  • 1407541305519.jpg
    1407541305519.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 139
  • 1407541323123.jpg
    1407541323123.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 139
Good thing I'm already pregnant as you are all making me broody with these cute pics!

I took a clear blue digital this morning, its lovely to see it in writing.

Thanks for the reassurance hazel and Lydia.xx

I've probably said before but I run a secret Facebook group for ttc, pregnant and geeks that have just had babies. If anyone would like to join pm me.

Works been manic this week?, I've hot a touch of sciatica. I had SPd before so hoping its not returning. Did any of you other geeks have it while pregnant? Xx

Latest posts

Back