Show us your baby bumps and scans

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just thought I'd share my 3d scan as I can't believe how clever they are. My boyfriends mixed race white/Jamaican so my baby will be quarter Jamaican. And look at him he looks so much like my boyf (left) xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Wow the baby really is so like your boyfriend, that's an amazing pic x

I know. It seems like a lifetime ago we were discussing hospital bags and when to pack them. Luke is really coming along. Could not believe the pic of him lifting his head up looking straight at the camera. So cute. Xx

It feels like it was years ago not months doesn't it. Hows Evan getting on? Luke's 12lb now he's a bruiser alright. He's a strong boy, he will be doing my shopping for me by Christmas lol xxx

It feels like it was years ago not months doesn't it. Hows Evan getting on? Luke's 12lb now he's a bruiser alright. He's a strong boy, he will be doing my shopping for me by Christmas lol xxx

Haha. He's a healthy boy then. Evan was a couple of lbs lighter than Luke at birth so he is now 9lbs 5oz and doing great. Just hungry all the time but he sleeps well at night so delighted about that. Not very content during the day unless he is getting fed mind you. How are you finding it? I don't think anything can prepare you for how much your life changes but it's also something you would do all over again to get the same result. Obsessed with him it's unbelievable. Xx

Haha. He's a healthy boy then. Evan was a couple of lbs lighter than Luke at birth so he is now 9lbs 5oz and doing great. Just hungry all the time but he sleeps well at night so delighted about that. Not very content during the day unless he is getting fed mind you. How are you finding it? I don't think anything can prepare you for how much your life changes but it's also something you would do all over again to get the same result. Obsessed with him it's unbelievable. Xx

Luke is the exact same, sleeps all night then up all day so I could defo do with an extra set of hands :) the boys seem to be always hungry don't they? It's so funny I'm jealous now of women going into labour cause I know how good it is to get the baby after all the hard work ☺️Just going up to give him his bath now :) xxx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407879685.561302.jpg

I could just take pics of her all day long! I got this one last week, my son thought it was the funniest thing he'd ever seen! X
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407879743.130882.jpg

HairBy Amanda

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407880553.356897.jpg
My little boy mac , 4 months old x
Cant control his hair do x lol x

Wonder how missy is ??

My first (big) baby, now 4....and Noah bump at 38wk+3....Almost there!

Attachments

• 1407881153805.jpg
    1407881153805.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 173
My first (big) baby, now 4....and Noah bump at 38wk+3....Almost there!

Exciting nice bump too ;)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407964414.493900.jpg

I'm going to be huge this was my bump a week ago at 9wks! I know you show quicker with your second but seriously lolxx

Hope everything's okay Missy! X

Im still here :-( lol 14 days to go i just want baby here now ive had enough!!!!!!! Lol xx

Im still here :-( lol 14 days to go i just want baby here now ive had enough!!!!!!! Lol xx

I was thinking about you and thought you may of had baby :( because of Brixton hicks 14 day countdown begins :)

Wow dani what a great pic! X

Not long Missy, not long! Baby might surprise you and come a few days early.

Congrats Danni!

Nearly finished decorating the nursery, just got to buy the carpet and make her mobile x

Latest posts

Back