Show us your baby bumps and scans

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not on Facebook otherwise I would join. I had pain in my tailbone if I sat on a hard chair too long, and it's worse now then when I was pregnant. Everytime I go to stand up I nearly break into a sweat knowing the pain will return 😥 I swear the recovery is worse than the labour- all worth it though 😊

Happyfeet he is stunning such a little cutie, where does the time go? From moaning on this thread that I was over due and now Luke is nearly 7 weeks 😳

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407569308.227650.jpg

I'm not on Facebook otherwise I would join. I had pain in my tailbone if I sat on a hard chair too long, and it's worse now then when I was pregnant. Everytime I go to stand up I nearly break into a sweat knowing the pain will return 😥 I swear the recovery is worse than the labour- all worth it though 😊

Happyfeet he is stunning such a little cutie, where does the time go? From moaning on this thread that I was over due and now Luke is nearly 7 weeks 😳

View attachment 72366

Awww he is soo cute! I miss Max being that little xxx

22 days to go............ Lol x

It will be here before you know it x

Awww he is soo cute! I miss Max being that little xxx

They grow so fast don't they, one part of me is dying to see him crawling and talking but the other half wants him to stay tiny and need me for ever 🙈 x

Good thing I'm already pregnant as you are all making me broody with these cute pics!

I took a clear blue digital this morning, its lovely to see it in writing.

Thanks for the reassurance hazel and Lydia.xx

I've probably said before but I run a secret Facebook group for ttc, pregnant and geeks that have just had babies. If anyone would like to join pm me.

Works been manic this week?, I've hot a touch of sciatica. I had SPd before so hoping its not returning. Did any of you other geeks have it while pregnant? Xx

I had sciatica with my first and SPD with my second :( Hopefully it won't return for you lovey. Xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hazemalone blimmin 'eck 7 weeks that's gone super fast. Aw what a cutie love him!

Last edited:
Just under 10 weeks to go! Wishing the time away is an understatement!

Oh i couldnt imagine having that long left lol x

It's driving me mad! And I'm only going to get bigger :(
I've got the midwifes tomorrow and she might be able to let me know why I've had cramps and stomach ache for hours on end since Wednesday. I thought maybe braxton hicks but moving doesn't ease it, so god knows what it is! X

Im suffering with braxton hicks but today they feel different and more 'down there'. So im just hoping it might be the start of something x

My midwife wasn't too concerned about the cramps and back ache though she did say, if they come and go and become regular call us straight away as it could be pre-term labour. Yet again I have nitrates in my wee even though the results from my last test came back negative.

How exciting for you though! Keep us updated if they get more contraction like Missy xx

Ah girls where has all this time gone! They're all so gorgeous! You're all making me broody...I need a few more years before I get pregnant though haha x

Don't normally share pics but Evan is 8 weeks old today. Can't believe it - time has flown in. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407854195.573387.jpg

I'm so happy I started this thread😄 it's amazing seeing everyone's pregnancies
Progress , baby geeks coming into the world and seeing them as they grow I can't wait to see some more arrivals!!! Hurry up ladies 😂 xxxx

Just thought I'd share my 3d scan as I can't believe how clever they are. My boyfriends mixed race white/Jamaican so my baby will be quarter Jamaican. And look at him he looks so much like my boyf (left) xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1407875164623.jpg
    1407875164623.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 129
He is absolutely adorable! Xxx

Aw thanks so much. I think so too. Haha. Can't quite believe that when max arrived I was just 4 months pregnant and thinking it was so long until it would be my turn. How time flies. It has been a brilliant thread and when it started last year we had been trying for a while and I was feeling disheartened each month but this really helped me reading everyone else's stories and journeys. Thanks so much. Xx

He's Gorgeous emz001. It's hard to imagine life without them now isn't it? X

I know. It seems like a lifetime ago we were discussing hospital bags and when to pack them. Luke is really coming along. Could not believe the pic of him lifting his head up looking straight at the camera. So cute. Xx

Latest posts

Back