Show us your baby bumps and scans

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378573848.616090.jpgmy baby at 10 weeks

Im convinced its a girl xx

what you opinion here x
This top pic is a pic of a girl baby i found in google and her genitals have been pointed out , you can clearly see a big line x

The bottom pic is my baby and i have pointed out the se area x with the same line!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378574031.434262.jpg

What is your opinion girlies?

Ah I wish I could say yes I agree but I don't know! I'm terrible at scan pictures lol. I'm sure u will have a little beauty whichever bubba turns out to be :) congratulations! X

View attachment 42246my baby at 10 weeks

Im convinced its a girl xx

what you opinion here x
This top pic is a pic of a girl baby i found in google and her genitals have been pointed out , you can clearly see a big line x

The bottom pic is my baby and i have pointed out the se area x with the same line!
View attachment 42247

What is your opinion girlies?

It's like a little burger shape, which I can see but I wouldn't bet my house on it!

14 weeks and soooooo excited

Baby no 2 xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378673639.368794.jpg

20week scan Thursday can't wait!! Get to see if its a Tinky Winky 💙 or a Tinky Pinky 💗 xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Thats exciting mine the week after x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379110069.173326.jpg My scan at 7 weeks I'm now 11 and getting a belly .... 2 weeks until my next scan can't wait !!

Good luck for your scan today Eden x

My little one at 12 weeks
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379596433.361702.jpg
Then at 20 weeks
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379596454.545059.jpg
I'm 28 weeks at the minute and it's definitely a boy still not got a baby bump x

Did you find out what your baby is? Xx

20week scan Thursday can't wait!! Get to see if its a Tinky Winky 💙 or a Tinky Pinky 💗 xxxx

Sorry was me to quote this!

Did you find out what your baby is x

I'm getting serious bump envy ladies. I'm 28 weeks and I still just look chunky
no actual bump. Congratulations to you all. I'm due 10th December so plenty of time to enjoy Christmas x

Hi Ladies yes we found out yesterday it's a little boy! Or a baby Dave as my husband keeps saying lol. I was so shocked as I really thought I was carrying a girl but I'm really excited to meet our baby boy in February 💙💙💙💙
Scan pic to follow as Husbands hogging it at work xx

Hi Ladies yes we found out yesterday it's a little boy! Or a baby Dave as my husband keeps saying lol. I was so shocked as I really thought I was carrying a girl but I'm really excited to meet our baby boy in February 💙💙💙💙
Scan pic to follow as Husbands hogging it at work xx

Congratulations xx

Im currently 11 weeks and am not showing at all :( i have my scan next thursday.
is it strange to not be showing? :( making my self worked up xx

Im currently 11 weeks and am not showing at all :( i have my scan next thursday.
is it strange to not be showing? :( making my self worked up xx

I'm 28 weeks and still not showing, baby is measuring normal so nothing to worry about.

I know a few people like it could hardly tell then they just got massive near the end x

Thats good to know, i keep working myself up as well because i dont even feel poorly or anything at all :( im convincing myself im not pregnant just incase for the scan on thursday :( am i mad?

Latest posts

Back