Show us your baby bumps and scans

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im currently 11 weeks and am not showing at all :( i have my scan next thursday.
is it strange to not be showing? :( making my self worked up xx

I never started showing till late on didnt even need to wear maternity tops until I was nearly 30 weeks then after that I felt like I never stopped growing! Even at 20 weeks id lost weight with morning sickness and felt daft sitting waiting for my scans as was hardly showing compared to others in the waiting room x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Im currently 11 weeks and am not showing at all :( i have my scan next thursday.
is it strange to not be showing? :( making my self worked up xx

I wouldn't of even expected a bump at 11 weeks, I've only just got a small one now at 22 weeks, & it is small, looks big when I eat but really tiny when I get out of bed.

Definitely nothing you should worry anout x

'she says googling pics of 22 week bumps & getting paranoid that they are bigger' ;D x

Thats good to know, i keep working myself up as well because i dont even feel poorly or anything at all :( im convincing myself im not pregnant just incase for the scan on thursday :( am i mad?

I had no morning sickness and felt completely normal other than being tired and peeing more than usual. You're not mad I worried something had happened before my twelve week scan, settled slightly after that then was worried again for my 20 week scan as I still hadn't felt him move. Now he's like something out of cirque du soleil and boy do I know he's there x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380785128.574016.jpg

My bump yesterday at 23+2 xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380785159.223872.jpg

My scan pic from yesterday at 23+2 xx

My belly has started to grow this last couple of weeks, although for some reason black makes me look bigger so I wear this top all the time now :D

I love my scan pic from yesterday too his face is so detailed, deffo has his dad's nose xx

Aww look at his little pouty lips too cute x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381683707.540714.jpgMy bump at 15 weeks and my scan at 13 weeks !! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381683753.947089.jpg

my bump at 28 weeks, a little boy due christmas x

Attachments

• IMG00045-20130927-1014.jpg
    IMG00045-20130927-1014.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 400
23 weeks
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381786985.069976.jpg

I'm 25+3 now & time has started to go so sloooooow anyone else think this? I just want January here with xx

I'm 25+3 now & time has started to go so sloooooow anyone else think this? I just want January here with xx

Feeling the same here I have to April 😩

Love all your bump pics!!

Cant believe how far along you are LushLash!! Glad it happened for you.

We were going to wait to try again after our holiday in July next year but we have both decided we can't wait so hopefully will be posting bump pics in the not to distant future! Xx

Laura x

Good luck Laura x

my bump at 28 weeks, a little boy due christmas x

So cute! x

If you don't mind me asking, how long have you had your Moses basket up? I can see it in your pic sorry I couldn't help but notice lol, Im collecting mine this weekend & want to put it up x

Same here I'm 24+3 and dying to get my hands on my little monkey! But it just seems to be draaaaggging 😕 xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382219256.655281.jpg me at 15-16 weeks with my little sisters 34 week bump resting on mine lol! Am now 18 weeks has got so much bigger!!! I love it!! Anyone good at telling if boy or girl from 12 week scan pic? Got my 20week on 1st nov but so impatient want to know what I'm having!! What do you think?.....ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382219414.955269.jpg

Wow aren't women's bodies amazing! It's weird how some of us have bumps early on and some of us don't. What's even more weird is how some if us have bumps after the baby and some of us don't! Anyone seen Kate Middleton recently????? Wow xx

Wow aren't women's bodies amazing! It's weird how some of us have bumps early on and some of us don't. What's even more weird is how some if us have bumps after the baby and some of us don't! Anyone seen Kate Middleton recently????? Wow xx

I had nothing till 16 weeks I woke up and my belly had popped!! My little sis had bump from 14 weeks with her 1st one her 2nd one she didn't have a bump till about 25 weeks!!! She now 36 weeks and only the last month she's looked pregnant she been tiny all way through!! Think bloating happens a lot too, by the evening my belly is twice the size!! I love it tho, can't wait to meet my little one 😊

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382257793.911540.jpg
This is me last night! Getting excited and quite impatient now! Xx

I loved my twin belly, even though it was hugenormous!ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382265763.142372.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382265776.444150.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382265785.961178.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382265795.461234.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back