Show us your baby bumps and scans

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a really good line!! Mine was a lot fainter than that!! I don't think you can get a false positive test but obviously can get a false false test x

Definitely a positive !! Congratulations :) Xxx

That's a really good line!! Mine was a lot fainter than that!! I don't think you can get a false positive test but obviously can get a false false test x

Oh wow, really?! I might do a clear blue digital just for total confirmation... have a drs app tomorrow but they dont test ypu if you say it was possitive. My OH isnt excited at all yet. Think its typical man fearing the lifestyle change, having to provide for a family etc... im soo nervous. How can I wait 8 more weeks for my 12 week scan! Gulp!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ow sorry and congratulations x

Oh wow, really?! I might do a clear blue digital just for total confirmation... have a drs app tomorrow but they dont test ypu if you say it was possitive. My OH isnt excited at all yet. Think its typical man fearing the lifestyle change, having to provide for a family etc... im soo nervous. How can I wait 8 more weeks for my 12 week scan! Gulp!

My hubby was exactly the same!! Men fear change a lot more than we do, but then we can feel the change in our bodies and attach a lot early feeling them move etc. my hubby is the same this time round with our second, he says until the baby is in my arms nothing is for certain bless him!!

I'm impatient too!! I've booked in for an early gender scan next wk at 17 wks lol xx

My hubby was exactly the same!! Men fear change a lot more than we do, but then we can feel the change in our bodies and attach a lot early feeling them move etc. my hubby is the same this time round with our second, he says until the baby is in my arms nothing is for certain bless him!!

I'm impatient too!! I've booked in for an early gender scan next wk at 17 wks lol xx

He said he cant relax until the scan. And until the baby comes. Its too early to talk about it. But exactly what you just said.
Its our first so I think inside hes bricking it but happy :)

It wont feel real for me until I have that drs app tomorrow I think! Eek

That's definitely a positive! Congratulations! My boyfriend (now husband) quietly freaked out when we found out with our first, cleaned our flat from top to bottom and then just went to bed! They just need time to get their head around it sometimes. Most men worry about money too. Nine years later we had our second and sadly he didn't clean the house haha, but did have a moment about money then got excited.

So happy for you xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you all for your support and congratulations :)

Hopefully will have a scan pic to share too before too long! :D

Only thing is, we wanted to be married first. I really wanted us to start out as a family with the same name yknw? x

My children have their dads second name I'm the odd one out ! Lol .
Looking forward to bump to scan to growing bump to BABY ;) X

Thank you all for your support and congratulations :)

Hopefully will have a scan pic to share too before too long! :D

Only thing is, we wanted to be married first. I really wanted us to start out as a family with the same name yknw? x

my son was 16m when we got married, I wanted us all to have the same name too. But tbh its no biggie until they're at nursery anyway when you "notice" it plus its so normal now. But I didnt want to rush a wedding whilst I was pregnant and feeling rough! x

Don't worry about the name lovely. I always said I didn't want my kids at my wedding and wanted our surnames all the same. Well we had our first but didn't get married for another 6 years! We just couldn't afford it and life just got in the way. What I did do though was change my surname by deed poll about 6 months after our son was born as we just knew it would be awhile till we got married.

Yeah. I think its just the ideal situation. I just always said I wanted to be married first. As I know we can't afford a wedding with a baby :(

Oh well. What will be, will be!

Im feeling rough today. Achey, tired and think I have a cold brewing :'( and working 7-2 tomorrow.

Anyone else feel like they couldnt cope with work? (Im a care assistant full time, hair and tans as extra atm)

bump 18 weeks. Next scan 3rd of October when we will hopefully find out the gender of our bean, cant wait!

Attachments

• weebly 018.jpg
    weebly 018.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 160
I struggled with work throughout my pregnancy and ended up getting Shingles due to stress and being run-down. I went on annual leave on the 14/08 and my maternity started on the 02/09. I'm not due until the 14/10.

If your finding it difficult, just do what you can do. Don't over do it as I did and ended up having a lot of time off because of it.

I'm now 37 weeks and I can honestly say I would happily sleep 24/7 at the moment. My health has improved massively since finishing work and emotionally I'm a lot better. Though I'm so bored of being pregnant now! Come on baby Girl!

Just had my early glucose test (16wks) and heard the babies heartbeat it's so lush!! Where I've been feeling squirms and flutters is where the baby is so I've not imagined it. 2 days until early gender scan eeeeeekkkk so frigging excited xxx

Good Luck 😋 any guesses? I was totally wrong I was convinced I was a having a little princess. I'll never forget the shock of seeing a little sausage on the screen 🙈😂 xxx

Good Luck 😋 any guesses? I was totally wrong I was convinced I was a having a little princess. I'll never forget the shock of seeing a little sausage on the screen 🙈😂 xxx

Hazemalone I was exactly the same I was convinced Max was a girl right from the very start I couldn't even talk when I came out of the scan as I was just so shocked lol I do love having a little boy though I must say x

I was convinced I was having a girl too. Literally two seconds before we went in my husband asked what do you think? I said a boy. And so he was :)

Little update, this is Max at 4 months now, it's flown by!

Keep going pregnant mummy's theyll be here before you know it :)

Attachments

• 1411466743145.jpg
    1411466743145.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 136
So much for women's intuition girls 🙈 lol. I love my little man so much and I wouldn't change him for the world it's so funny I can't imagine having a girl instead now. Happyfeet Max is such a beauty ☺️ Were all just over a vomiting bug, poor Luke was the first to get it. It's so sad when there poorly 😥

Here he is yesterday stuck into watching Barney 🙈 xxxImageUploadedBySalonGeek1411467182.762410.jpg

So upset! My 16 wk glucose test came back I have gestational diabetes again
: ( but on a good note babies heart beats was really strong xx

Latest posts

Back