Show us your baby bumps and scans

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks hun :) ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1410281688.206029.jpg

Heres my bump now at 17 weeks, its huge lol, hoping it'll slow down a little at some point! :green: my boobs have doubled also and ive gained 8.8 pounds already! but I had zero morning sickness and have just been feeling great all the way :)

Attachments

• weebly 014.jpg
    weebly 014.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 217
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1410781179.162374.jpg
4 weeks too go! Fingers crossed the growth scan goes okay tomorrow :) xx

I'm 16 wks almost and feel like I have a bowling ball stuck between my legs!! It makes bending down uncomfortable and riding the seated bike at the gym, did anyone else have this and when did it let up? X

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1410800178.556234.jpg

Been waiting so long to post on here!! My 12 week scan with my second baby xx

Just thought I'd share this with you all.
At 34 weeks I measured 2 weeks smaller. After several scans to check baby's growth, placenta and fluid levels the hospital are happy with how she's doing. Today we had the last scan and they've confirmed (what we all knew) she's just a small baby! We also got a lovely picture too. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1410891275.776256.jpg

That's great news, just be prepared a friend of mine went through the exact same rigmarole and her bub was 9lb1oz and didn't fit into any of the clothes she brought into hospital 🙈 xxx

That's great news, just be prepared a friend of mine went through the exact same rigmarole and her bub was 9lb1oz and didn't fit into any of the clothes she brought into hospital 🙈 xxx

I'd be amazed if I manage to grow a 9lb baby lol. She's predicted at around 4.11 at the mo, though we know that's unpredictable. It does measure up with my weight gain. We are lucky that the hospital is only 5 minutes away from home so I can always send my partner home from larger or smaller clothes. Now to go eat that cheesecake in the fridge! Xx

I'd be amazed if I manage to grow a 9lb baby lol. She's predicted at around 4.11 at the mo, though we know that's unpredictable. It does measure up with my weight gain. We are lucky that the hospital is only 5 minutes away from home so I can always send my partner home from larger or smaller clothes. Now to go eat that cheesecake in the fridge! Xx

They never guess weight right anyway. Twice ive been told expect8 pound babys even tho i was small carrying and they have both been 6pound lol xx

I had a growth scan with Max (after Sam was 8lb 10 and this time round I was having a home birth) and was told I was going to have a 9lb baby at the least. I was huge. Max arrived on time and was only 7lb 1oz. They have no clue haha or rather a large margin to be wrong. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm so impatient I've booked an early gender scan for next Thursday I'm so frigging excited it's untrue!!!! Eeeek x

A long time ago...but I had a scan on the day my son was born because they were concerned he was too big for me to deliver. They predicted his weight at 9lb 14oz...he was born a few hours later (thankfully by C section!) and weighed 10lb 10oz!! Quite a significant difference if I'd been trying to push him out! ;-) x

Hello fellow mummy geeks!
Okay, im way before scans or bump. But I need a 2nd opinion!

I missed my period this week. Did 2 tests and have quite a faint line (hopefully my pic uploaded)

Im 4+ 5 if I count from my last period. I would ask my friends but they get too excited and its too early!

I dont really have any symptoms yet either. I feel sick today but think its nerves and anxiety not really knowing! Eek :(

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Heres my test!

Attachments

• 1411023050634.jpg
    1411023050634.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 157
That's a great positive for 4 weeks.

Congratulations.

This is me with my 33 week bunk yesterday at my graduation. This is baby no 4 for me and I'm in lots of pain with PGP and would like the next 7 weeks to speed on by.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1411024328.014114.jpg

:)

That's a great positive for 4 weeks.

Congratulations.

This is me with my 33 week bunk yesterday at my graduation. This is baby no 4 for me and I'm in lots of pain with PGP and would like the next 7 weeks to speed on by.

View attachment 75155

:)

I think I was expecting it to be much more bolder... but is early days. Eeek!

Your bump looks lovely!!! :D

Latest posts

Back