Show us your baby bumps and scans

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where do you get your pain with spd? I have just started getting pain in my lower back and feels like it runs down the back of my legs a bit. Pregnancy really messes with your body, doesn't it!

This is my 38+1 bump, sorry about the naked belly shots, I don't wanna make anyone sick from stretch marks lol but I think you can see a better pic of my belly without a top covering it. x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1389708955.698577.jpg

Bump from a fortnight ago, not sure if it's grown or not, I can't make my mind up. x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1389709008.046760.jpg

Then this is today's bump below. x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1389709029.580962.jpg

Actually ignore me, now I'm looking at both pics together it has grown lol x

Definitely has a grown :)

Where do you get your pain with spd? I have just started getting pain in my lower back and feels like it runs down the back of my legs a bit. Pregnancy really messes with your body, doesn't it!

It sure does honey! My pain in across my back, along the bottom of my bump and in my hips. Get it checked out lovey, if not SPD it could be sciatica. Xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

That is a bump and a half you look ready to pop lol Xxxx

Haha feels like it some days. There's still some stretch in there lol! Roll on 4th of May haha xxx

Had midwife today my bump is measuring 41weeks! I'm only 37 weeks baby Max is at least a 9lber according to midwife 😳ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1389727427.116424.jpg
I've also gained a lot of weight like double what is normal Devo'd!

Eeeep! A bonny baby Max on the way for you xxx

I have had a membrane sweep done this morning at 38+3, I didn't update after last week so will just quickly give you an idea of what happened last week.

Last Thursday at 37+3 I kept feeling wet down below (sorry) a lot more so than usual & it had been happening a couple of days, my knickers were constantly wet (again sorry for the info) lol, so I phoned the antenatal clinic & they asked me to go up to be checked, because I had this polyhydramnios (extra amniotic fluid) they did a scan to make sure it wasn't amniotic fluid that was slowly releasing, anyway the scan showed my amniotic fluid index had gone down by half than it was the week before, so I was admitted onto the labour ward to be induced.

After many tests & different opinions from different drs I was sent home the next day as the swabs had shown no traces of amniotic fluid & ctg monitoring was ok & all bloods etc were fine,

Which brings me to today, I went for another scan & the fluid has now gone back up, but is now just over the normal amount (no idea what is going on with my fluid by the way - it's very odd!) & baby is still measuring chunky on my growth scan this morning so I had a membrane sweep done which to be honest was already planned for today but I wasn't expecting it as my hospital seem to say one thing but do another..

So I had that done, was a tiny bit uncomfortable because heavily pregnant your sensitive down there but it was nothing really in comparison to all the ivf we have had bcos all what they do to your bits during ivf makes a sweep pleasant lol.

My cervix was 2-3cm dilated, soft, 70-80% effaced & favourable so dr 'thinks' spontaneous labour isn't far away.

(I hope!)

I'm bleeding a bit now though & have period pains so laid on the couch hoping this little monster rocks up tonight or tomorrow which I extremely doubt lol But I have been booked in for induction of labour next Thursday if this doesn't work :) x

I have had a membrane sweep done this morning at 38+3, I didn't update after last week so will just quickly give you an idea of what happened last week.

Last Thursday at 37+3 I kept feeling wet down below (sorry) a lot more so than usual & it had been happening a couple of days, my knickers were constantly wet (again sorry for the info) lol, so I phoned the antenatal clinic & they asked me to go up to be checked, because I had this polyhydramnios (extra amniotic fluid) they did a scan to make sure it wasn't amniotic fluid that was slowly releasing, anyway the scan showed my amniotic fluid index had gone down by half than it was the week before, so I was admitted onto the labour ward to be induced.

After many tests & different opinions from different drs I was sent home the next day as the swabs had shown no traces of amniotic fluid & ctg monitoring was ok & all bloods etc were fine,

Which brings me to today, I went for another scan & the fluid has now gone back up, but is now just over the normal amount (no idea what is going on with my fluid by the way - it's very odd!) & baby is still measuring chunky on my growth scan this morning so I had a membrane sweep done which to be honest was already planned for today but I wasn't expecting it as my hospital seem to say one thing but do another..

So I had that done, was a tiny bit uncomfortable because heavily pregnant your sensitive down there but it was nothing really in comparison to all the ivf we have had bcos all what they do to your bits during ivf makes a sweep pleasant lol.

My cervix was 2-3cm dilated, soft, 70-80% effaced & favourable so dr 'thinks' spontaneous labour isn't far away.

(I hope!)

I'm bleeding a bit now though & have period pains so laid on the couch hoping this little monster rocks up tonight or tomorrow which I extremely doubt lol But I have been booked in for induction of labour next Thursday if this doesn't work :) x

Glad everything is going well sounds like your getting well looked after,
Ohh exciting that your little man is nearly here, things normally move on quickly from a sweep, 2/3cms and softening all promising signs

Good luck and hope the labour goes well.

Tip- try and labour standing or on all 4's will make it ALOT easier for you, and pain relief is all in the mind and breathing.

(I hope!)

Ooh he's nearly here! Hope everything goes smoothly hun xx

Sent from my Lenovo B8000-F using SalonGeek mobile app

Good luck lush-lash hope he is here soon for you!! X

Exciting times Lush Lash I am so gel!! lol would love to get this little meatball out. Keep us posted this is a thread I started and it's my favourite it's been great following peoples pregnancies ❤️

Ooh good luck lushlash! You won't need that induction, he's on his way. So exciting hope all goes well xx

Eeeek how exciting. Good luck hun xxx I'm hoping the fact you haven't replied to anyone today means you're in hospital having little man / you've had him. Fingers crossed :) I can't wait to hear the news xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

(I hope!)

This happened to me with my first x
I went the midwife as i was having to wear a pad because i was wet all the time too x
The booked me in the next dY and started me off 4 weeks early as i had a rupture in the sac and was leaking the amniotic fluid x
I am currently 32+5 and again i seem to be wet more than normal all the time x
Have an appointment with midwife so hopefully everything ok x

(I hope!)

P.s dont forget to update us xx good luck x

Hi ladies, no baby yet.

I've got period pains on & off, & have been passing what I think is the mucus plug, rang the hospital to check & described it & the midwife said yes she thinks that's what it is.

So I'm just now patiently (impatiently) awaiting his lordships arrival :) x

Latest posts

Back