Show us your baby bumps and scans

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eden how much milk Is max drinking & how often?

Same questions for the other mummy's too?

I cant seem to fill Taylor at the minute.
He is 4 weeks old on Monday & is now on 5oz roughly every 4 hours but recently & especially today for instance he has screamed for more each feed, all the definite hunger signs so I know its food he wants, I make him another couple of ounces & he drinks it like he has never been fed before. Lol

I know they have growth spurts & eat more during those but this has been going on too long for a growth spurt so maybe I just have a chunk? xx

I'm not a mummy but my best friend is and her little chunk was just like this, she tried the formula for hungrier babies and he is much more settled now xxx

I'm not a mummy but my best friend is and her little chunk was just like this, she tried the formula for hungrier babies and he is much more settled now xxx

I used to give my son the hungrier formula too (Farleys milk) as he used to scream even after being fed as he wasn't satisfied. Once I put him on that the difference in him was astounding, so much happier. Just check with your health visitor first though to be on the safe side. So much has changed since mine were little lol

My eldest daughter was like this at 5 weeks ( ish ) she was drinking 5 oz bottles dry so had to make 6oz ect she was fed every 2 - 3 hours and still eats like a gannit now at 7yrs old !
I tried the hungrier baby formula but I really didn't like it at all it gave her upset tummy ! Xxx

He is 4 weeks old on Monday & is now on 5oz roughly every 4 hours but recently & especially today for instance he has screamed for more each feed, all the definite hunger signs so I know its food he wants, I make him another couple of ounces & he drinks it like he has never been fed before. Lol

I know they have growth spurts & eat more during those but this has been going on too long for a growth spurt so maybe I just have a chunk? xx

Alfie is 9 weeks old now but he's drinking 5oz every 3 hours, he only weighs about 10lb now as he was a small baby so it sounds about right to me :) xx

Sent from my Lenovo B8000-F using SalonGeek mobile app

When they drain every bottle up an oz in each,

That would be an extra 5-6oz a day rather than giving extra 2oz on one feed

When they drain every bottle up an oz in each,

That would be an extra 5-6oz a day rather than giving extra 2oz on one feed

This is what I had to do with mine

I can't change his milk just yet as he is on aptamil comfort milk to help with colic so won't explore the hungrier milk just yet, I am giving him 5oz each feed then a 6oz before bed now, spoke to the midwife today & she said feed him what he wants.

Health visitor had a different view on this last week though, isn't it annoying when they all tell you differently.

I've had him weighed today & he has gained almost a lb in a week little chunky monkey, so these extra ounces he has been consuming are doing there job. Xxx

I'm still a little sore but I'm so happy and content being home with him.

I've got a little chubber on my hands he's on about 4oz he has expressed breast milk and SMA gold formula.

If he has breast milk he wants feeding again after 2-21/2 hrs with formula he will go 4 hours so we tend to give him the formula at night so We get longer between feeds xxx

My little girl is 7 weeks now and is only having 3oz every 2-3 hours. But at night she goes 4-5 hours
X

❤️ this pic, he had only just woke up, I don't think he was too happy I was playing paparazzi so early in the morning lol x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392420530.233825.jpg

❤️ this pic, he had only just woke up, I don't think he was too happy I was playing paparazzi so early in the morning lol x

View attachment 56318

Oh what a cutie. I love how he's wedged into the sofa too lol I used to do that with mine :) x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392981563.278610.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392981574.244862.jpg

Taylor's bath time 🐳🐳🐳

He isn't a fan of the water lol x

Aw love him. My sammy was the same. Up until he was three or four we used to say don't do that or we'll put you in the bath.

Love seeing all your pics hun. Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks, not long until your baby is here now xx

Ooooh have any of you ladies had a pregnancy massage? I had one yesterday it was divine. I suffer badly with insomnia and have OCD so I'm no good at relaxing and a wee bit highly strung. Last night with my 12 ft U pillow I slept for 9 1 / 2 straight hours! Turned over once and didn't have to get up for the loo either. A lovely geek treated me (god love her) to my massage and hubby is working overtime so that I can go again for Valentines day. I practically floated yesterday. Full body pregnancy massage and I even fell asleep. I have PGP/SPD and it's made me feel soooo much better. I can't recommend it enough!

Heres a picture of my U pillow!

Hi! Was amazed when I read this....did you have another massage & did it work again? I'm the same as you, spd,sciatica & a bad insomniac. I'm 32 weeks gone & currently surviving on 3 hours sleep per night. With 2 children already & a full time job I'm running myself into the ground. & if massage works I'm gonna book in for them weekly! X

HairBy Amanda

Unfortunately I didn't get to have my second massage as my therapist is about an 80 min round trip and my PGP just won't let me drive that long these days :(

It was great for relaxation though. I went back to poor sleeping, but im 30 weeks today and despite being a ridiculous insomniac, even before my pregnancy, I've hit a wall of tiredness and im generally curled up in bed at 10pm and asleep by no later than 1am which is amazing for me as it used to be sometimes 4 or 5 in the morning. Now im bone tired im still not happy lol!

Check with your midwife that they are ok for you to have your pregnancy massage with your SPD and sciatica. I found it really beneficial but the effects don't last long I found and my PGP and now sciatica is really playing up lately, which is the norm so im told the further along you get :(

If I were you, and it's been okayed, go for it; I had the best nights sleep id had in a long time lovely.

Hope you get some respite soon. Xxx

I'm 32 weeks tomorrow, looks like there's at least 3 of us due around the same time :) my bump feels massive and my little boy keeps saying 'mummy, big tummy' lol

Unfortunately I didn't get to have my second massage as my therapist is about an 80 min round trip and my PGP just won't let me drive that long these days :(

It was great for relaxation though. I went back to poor sleeping, but im 30 weeks today and despite being a ridiculous insomniac, even before my pregnancy, I've hit a wall of tiredness and im generally curled up in bed at 10pm and asleep by no later than 1am which is amazing for me as it used to be sometimes 4 or 5 in the morning. Now im bone tired im still not happy lol!

Check with your midwife that they are ok for you to have your pregnancy massage with your SPD and sciatica. I found it really beneficial but the effects don't last long I found and my PGP and now sciatica is really playing up lately, which is the norm so im told the further along you get :(

If I were you, and it's been okayed, go for it; I had the best nights sleep id had in a long time lovely.

Hope you get some respite soon. Xxx

Thank you! It's awful isn't it. I was a bad insomniac before pregnancy, but was ok with my tablets, obviously now I'm not allowed them 😞 I suffered bad with my son 5 years ago, but this is 100x worse. I've got my first physio session next week so will ask what they think to massage. Anythings worth a try. What job do you have? Xxx

HairBy Amanda

Im waiting on my physio date, the hospital should have referred me when I went to see them but left it up to my midwife who I saw three weeks later :( I'll have had Maxi at this rate haha! Let me know how you get on and what you had to do honey.

Hopefully they'll be more than happy to ok it for you, you'll have the best night sleep ever!

I'm a manicurist but work from home so I can rest and book in clients whenever it suits me, so I'm very lucky. Xxx

Latest posts

Back