Show us your baby bumps and scans

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe how much everyone's babies have changed and how big they are! My little boy was 6lb2oz when he was born and now he's massive!! Have here's my little fatty now 5 1/2 months xx

Sent from my Lenovo B8000-F using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1400510807379.jpg
    1400510807379.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 244
I can't believe how much everyone's babies have changed and how big they are! My little boy was 6lb2oz when he was born and now he's massive!! Have here's my little fatty now 5 1/2 months xx

He is too cute!!

He is gorgeous ! It doesn't seem that long ago we were waiting for his arrival x

Thank you Lydia we adore him
It's crazy how fast time passes isn't it!
It's bittersweet as you want them to stay small forever but you also are excited about the little person they are becoming xx

How cute is he x

Thank you Lydia we adore him
It's crazy how fast time passes isn't it!
It's bittersweet as you want them to stay small forever but you also are excited about the little person they are becoming xx

Yes make the most of it before you know it they will be answering back ! It tends to start at the age of 5 now lol x

Ooooh I'm fed up :( I've been so bloody uncomfortable all day today!! I'm 35 weeks on weds so I'm hoping it's not going to be much longer until little lady makes an appearance! Xxx

Ooooh I'm fed up :( I've been so bloody uncomfortable all day today!! I'm 35 weeks on weds so I'm hoping it's not going to be much longer until little lady makes an appearance! Xxx

I have the odd day where I feel more uncomfortable but to be honest I forget I am pregnant a lot of the time!!
I am really fed up though- stopped work last Friday and wish I had stayed on for at least another week and even this week. I am just getting lazy doing nothing!!
Never commented on your other posts but have liked quite a few and can't wait to see pics of Mia Faith when she arrives!! I can't honestly say how I would have coped had I been in your position. I would like to think I would have been as strong as you. xxx

Can't wait until she's here and your sharing pics Pika! Exciting times!

I have to admit I'm looking forward to pics and posts about Mia knowing she is here safe and sound !
Don't envy you in this weather though Xxx

Oh I'll be posting every day, I'll end up getting myself banned lol :) had a rough few days, 2 babies that I know of have lost their battles to cdh in the last week, starting to really hit home now but I'm determined to keep positive xxx

Oh I'll be posting every day, I'll end up getting myself banned lol :) had a rough few days, 2 babies that I know of have lost their battles to cdh in the last week, starting to really hit home now but I'm determined to keep positive xxx

Stay strong you're an inspiration can't wait to see pics of Mia the little hero xxx

Stay strong Pika! We are all here for your little family and routing for you every step of the way. Xx

One week today and I'll know if it's team pink or blue! Come on team blue!! X

Stay strong Pika! We are all here for your little family and routing for you every step of the way. Xx

One week today and I'll know if it's team pink or blue! Come on team blue!! X

How exciting!! Little boys are awesome!! Max is such an affectionate little thing I love his little cuddles xx

How exciting!! Little boys are awesome!! Max is such an affectionate little thing I love his little cuddles xx

Aw i hope so. My little boy is due 3 wks today. I am getting very excited about seeing him - it's quite surreal that I feel him and see parts of him sticking out my tummy every day but have no idea what he will look like. Xx

Hi geeks. I've set up a secret Facebook page for geeks ttc or expecting. If anyone would like to come join just pm me with your name, area and what's on your profile pic. Xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1401391015.556475.jpg
Finally managing to get pics of my lil monkey smiling ☺️

Pika, I've been following yours and Mia's story, its been a week since you posted.
How are you doing x

He looks like he is growing way too quick lol gorgeous though Xx

Thanks Lydia
He's huge weighed in at 16lbs 5oz just over a week ago and he's almost growing out of 3-6 month clothes he's only 16 weeks old 😳. He's a chunky monkey xx

No news is good news I hope ❤️ Xxx
Thinking of you Pika xxx

Latest posts

Back