Show us your baby bumps and scans

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excuse the facial expression or lack of!
Can't believe how tiny my bump is at 22 weeks!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402429315.366109.jpg

I only started to get fed up in my 8th month as I was huge but you ladies probably find it hard as we are having hot weather I find it hard and I'm not expecting lol x

View attachment 67436

I can't believe how tiny you are at 22 weeks pg never mind your bump your so lucky I was bloody ginormous pictures are on this feed somewhere xxx

Due to MS I've lost some weight during PG. I'm only 4ft 11 so I've never been big lol. Tbh I haven't had any problems with the heat, It's got to be at least 25+ for me to feel warm lol.

That could all change when I go to Tunisia in 15 days! I could come back with hands and feet like beach balls!!

Know how that feels, I am 23 weeks and been fed up for weeks already :lol:

Totally not one of these women who really loved the whole pregnancy thing (I love the idea of the baby at the end though!). I spend the first 3 months puking up, the next 3 I feel irritated that I am finding it hard to move and the last 3 tired :lol: On top of this I hate how bad my hayfever gets without medication :(

Still.... only 4 months to go! or 3 in your case :D

Hi, you can safely use prevalin allergy in pregnancy for your hayfever. x

Aww I miss my bump x

Same :( x

I must of had wind in my stomach a few weeks ago & it briefly felt like a quick movement In my stomach like how Taylor used to kick, made me all sad.. I very nearly grabbed him out his bouncer & shoved him back in my belly :) x

I must of had wind in my stomach a few weeks ago & it briefly felt like a quick movement In my stomach like how Taylor used to kick, made me all sad.. I very nearly grabbed him out his bouncer & shoved him back in my belly :) x

Have another between you and Eden hair you could keep this thread going for ages lol X

View attachment 67436

Aw its cute to have a small bump I literally didnt show properly till about 30 weeks im suprised people actually believed I was pregnant! This was me at 25weeks I just felt chubby lol

<3 Stephanie <3

Attachments

• 1402472831253.jpg
    1402472831253.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 143

This just made me LOL
literally had visions of you doing it &#128514;

Have another between you and Eden hair you could keep this thread going for ages lol X

I hope this thread goes on for ages I love seeing everyone's bumps and baba's &#128118;

I hope this thread goes on for ages I love seeing everyone's bumps and baba's &#128118;

So do I ! Makes me broody .
I love watching them go from bump to baby to little person x

I've got a couple of faux nieces but I've got my first 'legal' niecephew on the way. My brother and his girlfriend went for their first scan last Friday, due 21st Dec. I'm a very excited Aunty-to-be :):):)

Tara Louise Tans
www.taralouise.co.uk

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402521251.438665.jpg finally got a bump at 29 weeks... Feel huge!!!!!

Haha! niecephew good name for a surprise x

I would love to have another..

I can't have kids naturally (no fallopian tubes) Taylor took us 10 years trying for before I lost both tubes & then we had 2 goes of Ivf, so I might not be so lucky for ivf to work again, I don't think id even try to go through all that again, plus I'm skint now lol, so will just be greatful for what I have :)

Think it's why I don't want him getting big, bcos I know it's the only chance I've got to do it. x

Last edited:
I would love to have another..

I can't have kids naturally any more, (no Fallopian tubes) Taylor took us 10 years trying for before I lost both tubes & then 2 goes of Ivf so I might not be so lucky for ivf to work again, I don't think id even try to go through all that again, plus I'm skint now lol so will just be greatful for what I have :) x

Your blessed with taylor definitely he is a cutie x

My view this morning ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402608269.734409.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402608283.973462.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402608298.492357.jpg

God I love him &#128153; he's a constant sunshine in my life xxxx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402610709.184420.jpg here is my little missy who I'm waiting until the end of sept to meet!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402612064.228952.jpg

Here's my gorgeous little lady, now 8 weeks! Xx

HairBy Amanda

Latest posts

Back