Show us your baby bumps and scans

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bbeautiful 27 days left ??? Bless you x[/quote said:
Yes and I'm not looking forward to the wait! Keep hoping they have my dates wrong! Still keep telling myself it's worth it especially as it's a girl after 2 boys!

Taylor is 7 months old on Wednesday! can't believe how quick it goes.

This is him this morning... 6am rolling about in his cot, he bangs on the cot bars to wake me up, every morning he does this lol..

View attachment 73037

he's too cute x

Oh wow Lush-Lash that's gone fast! What a cutie! x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Max at 3.5 months.

Me and my boys in the outdoor pool yesterday. I have two water babies!

Attachments

• 1408486638658.jpg
    1408486638658.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 149
  • 1408486659660.jpg
    1408486659660.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 177
mums and mums-to-be do you have a cot or a cot bed? My hubby and I cant agree, I want to get a cot he wants a cot bed what's your opinion? X

mums and mums-to-be do you have a cot or a cot bed? My hubby and I cant agree, I want to get a cot he wants a cot bed what's your opinion? X

I'm getting a cot bed, purely because of the following reasons;
1. Save money buying a new bed when the need it.
2. We have the space for it.
With a cot they maybe cheaper to start with but you will have to buy another bed in a few years anyway. X

We bought a cot for our second. Had a cot bed for our first and never used it as we moved and he went straight in to a single bed at two. x

My little girl had a cot just because I didn't have the room and by the time she needed a bed she had her own room & had all her furniture matching then xx

I had a cot bed for my two ( kept it for both ) but as soon as they went in to a bed we could wait to buy them a big bed ! So we didn't really use the bed part

Thanks girlies, this is my first and we agree we want another in about 2 years. So i think cot as otherwise we'll be stealing the eldest Childs bed off them for the new born and this could make them jealous and resentful of the baby xx

Had a cot with my first and bought a cot bed with my second, he's now a yr old and I'm due in a few weeks so he's going into a big bed and I'm using his cot for the baby.

Had a bleed last night, went to docs today who sent me into hospital to get checked, baby is fine and im
Not dilated yet but he said my mucus plug looks like its ready to come away so shouldnt be too long now! Hurry up babyx

Had a bleed last night, went to docs today who sent me into hospital to get checked, baby is fine and im
Not dilated yet but he said my mucus plug looks like its ready to come away so shouldnt be too long now! Hurry up babyx

How exciting! Come on baby!!

How many days/weeks left till your EDD? X

10 days left i think. Bloody hurry up lolmxx

Any day then! Keep us updated and enjoy your last few days before baby arrives :) x

Nearly there Missy! Haha how many times have you heard that? Glad all went well as the hospital. Keep going missus! X

Here's my two boys - there's 9 years between them :)

Attachments

• 1408655899057.jpg
    1408655899057.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 167
Here's my two boys - there's 9 years between them :)

Can definitely tell they are brothers my two look so different one is dark hair dark eyes other is blonde hair blue eyes !!
Missy thinking of you not long now x

Eek excited only 9 days till I meet my little bundle! Got the news I'm to be induced to make sure she's on the small side of 8lb!! Lol very strange having a date so no guessing

Good luck honey, no time at all now :)

Latest posts

Back