Show us your HD Brows

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you don't mind me asking, where did you do training please

Of course not I'm in Glasgow the course was called celebrity brows girls name was Lisa Fulton honey xx

well

they do look good maybe a little heavy on makeup and the shape maybe alter a little bit. you should def go for hd you will learn so much and people buy into the brand. its so worth it x

Thank you for the feedback can I ask what you would have done to the shape, do you think it's a bit sharp if that makes sense xx

Thank you for the feedback can I ask what you would have done to the shape, do you think it's a bit sharp if that makes sense xx

Hope this makes sense but i would make the bulb slimmer as it makes the brow look really rounded and the arch really high. Xxx

Of course not I'm in Glasgow the course was called celebrity brows girls name was Lisa Fulton honey xx
Thanks for that. Will look into it! X

Would be really interested in doing the course on HD brows, can anyone recommend somewhere in Belfast that does the training
Many thanks

Would be really interested in doing the course on HD brows, can anyone recommend somewhere in Belfast that does the training
Many thanks

In Yorkshire, Ireland, milton keynes and Scotland there the only places xxx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1443465286.374591.jpg

Did these this evening

Impressive lovely job x

Hi all.

Been thinking about it for over a year now iv finally booked on the course for December 7th & 8th in yorkshire is anyone else going to this one?
Also can anyone recommend anywhere to stay near to the training venue/train station ?

So excited xxx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1443553682.392749.jpg

A client I did today

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1444854009.630761.jpg

Trained 5&6th of October
My first set [emoji173]️

Latest posts

Back