Show us your lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ladies if you had someone coming far for lashes. Obviously a patch test is needed. Is there any way of sending them some kind of patch test? I know hd brows do something like this?

I may just be talking rubbish. But wondered your views.

Ladies if you had someone coming far for lashes. Obviously a patch test is needed. Is there any way of sending them some kind of patch test? I know hd brows do something like this?

Hmm...not sure the insurance would cover if u didnt do it yourself. Would be good tho as it can be a pain getting people to come for them! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

How have you become allergic to it Hun? Xx

For 9 weeks I've had this cough and sneezes, and it appears to be worse after doing a set of lashes. Horrendous cough with phlegm :( I think it's from not always wearing a mask and also having the glue in a ring so close to my nose! I'm hoping I'm just ill, I'm on antibiotics, but after 6 days it's still going strong. I'm meant to have some blood tests this week, I wonder if they can somehow test the glue with it?

Praying I'm just ill! Haha xx

For 9 weeks I've had this cough and sneezes, and it appears to be worse after doing a set of lashes. Horrendous cough with phlegm :( I think it's from not always wearing a mask and also having the glue in a ring so close to my nose! I'm hoping I'm just ill, I'm on antibiotics, but after 6 days it's still going strong. I'm meant to have some blood tests this week, I wonder if they can somehow test the glue with it?

Praying I'm just ill! Haha xx

I think you should try wearing a mask at every sets and a good mask so an industrial one with a filter cap not just a little paper and see how u get on

I know with my glue even with the mask if I get too close to it my eyes sting xx

Sorry to go off tangent but where do you get your glue rings from?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I think you should try wearing a mask at every sets and a good mask so an industrial one with a filter cap not just a little paper and see how u get on

I know with my glue even with the mask if I get too close to it my eyes sting xx

I always wear one now, but I will get some of the others off lash base, I use the dentistry looking ones at the minute. Thanks :) xx

Sorry to go off tangent but where do you get your glue rings from?

Lash base are my favourite with 2 little segments in, I find with the little ones I end up pouring the glue over my hand xx

Can anyone give me some advice and critique on my lashes. It doesnt seem to be clicking for me......

Attachments

• MyCollage_11.jpg
    MyCollage_11.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 258
  • MyCollage_10.jpg
    MyCollage_10.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 257
  • MyCollage_9.jpg
    MyCollage_9.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 251
  • MyCollage_5.jpg
    MyCollage_5.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 247
  • MyCollage_2.jpg
    MyCollage_2.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 253
  • MyCollage_1.jpg
    MyCollage_1.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 273
I always wear one now, but I will get some of the others off lash base, I use the dentistry looking ones at the minute. Thanks :) xx

No good - they will only stop dust / u need the big industrial ones I love having mine on now x

You can buy those little empty sample perfume bottles to send out in a protected envelope. x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1390941791.180946.jpg

This eves set of volume lashes - couldn't believe how much this clients lashes had improved since I started lashing her last year. Although she hadn't worn extensions etc her own natural lashes were short and all curled inwards and had bald spots, however since wearing lash extensions they are twice as long, twice as thick and now grow much straighter than they used to !
Go figure???????

You can buy those little empty sample perfume bottles to send out in a protected envelope. x

Oh my god! Good idea!!!!! Thanks so much. X

View attachment 54036

This eves set of volume lashes - couldn't believe how much this clients lashes had improved since I started lashing her last year. Although she hadn't worn extensions etc her own natural lashes were short and all curled inwards and had bald spots, however since wearing lash extensions they are twice as long, twice as thick and now grow much straighter than they used to !
Go figure???????

Stunning!! What length and curl did you use? Did you cover 100% of lashes on these? Love them x

Stunning!! What length and curl did you use? Did you cover 100% of lashes on these? Love them x

I used 8-12s in c curl - these are sky lashes which I find have more of a curl hence they come in shorter than the usual 12 length.

I lashed 100% of her available lashes / she still had about 10-20% of lashes that were not suitable or accessible

Her lashes all point inwards so corrective work needed on nearly every lash but enjoyed the challenge x

I used 8-12s in c curl - these are sky lashes which I find have more of a curl hence they come in shorter than the usual 12 length.

I lashed 100% of her available lashes / she still had about 10-20% of lashes that were not suitable or accessible

Her lashes all point inwards so corrective work needed on nearly every lash but enjoyed the challenge x

Amazing job Hun!!

Guys what music do you put on when doing lashes? I have a few cd but getting board of them so need to order more :) x

Can anyone give me some advice and critique on my lashes. It doesnt seem to be clicking for me......

I'm just learning myself, only done 4 case studies but these look good to me for starting out- certainly not the work of someone who it isn't clicking for. The more I do the more confident I'm feeling about it, maybe it's just a case of practice x

Hi guys, this is last nights set of semi perms. Lashbase 9-12's c curl x

Mink Lashes :)

Attachments

• lash.jpg
    lash.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 226
Girls I need some advice lol. Since learning volume lashes I have done soooo many. Then today I had two sets of classic lashes. And I felt like they were **** lol.
Because volume are so full, fluffy and soft I felt my classics are nothing compared to volume.
And it's really made me feel down because before I would of said my classic lashes were bloody amazing lol.

Do any of you feel like this now you do volume? Maybe I'm just tired.... Done 2 full sets of classics, 2 full sets of volume, and 1 set of infills today. Tired!!!!
Xx

Latest posts

Back