Show us your lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391703558.981428.jpg

This is a classic set of .20 C Curl in 9-13mm
This lady has a ridiculous amount of natural lashes and this set only covers 80% 😃

Does anyone have a client with natural lashes that go downwards (dare I say cow lashes) I'm not sure how to put it without a photo! Anyway they slant down. No lift/no perm. Do you lash them? If so what lash/technique? Thank you in advance x

You would use the wrap around technique for this. Or whatever others call it :)

I did my volune lash course on monday :) it was brilliant! I've attached some pics of a set of 3d/4d lashes I did yesterday, what do you think? This set took 2 hours 10 mins and was quite an awkward client with eyes sometimes half open :/ and a toilet break after about a hour (client not me!)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1391712062457.jpg
    1391712062457.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 305
  • 1391712084545.jpg
    1391712084545.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 285
  • 1391712101660.jpg
    1391712101660.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 291
Wow these lashes are fantastic. Im a newbie lash geek and am needing advice on glues.
I trained in marvel lash but glue was too slow setting. I have now got ilash xflex and am finding it better.
Is there glues better than this? I dont want lash perfect as ive worked with that and I believe you pay for the brand and I think there'll be glue out there just as good.
Any thoughts? I see alot of you use flirties?
Ellie x

Ok girls I'm a newbie.. Can anybody tell me how I can get lashes looking fuller/thicker? I know some techs say to use a lighter weight/mm to add fullness to the lash line but it doesn't seen to work for me? xxx

Wow these lashes are fantastic. Im a newbie lash geek and am needing advice on glues.
I trained in marvel lash but glue was too slow setting. I have now got ilash xflex and am finding it better.
Is there glues better than this? I dont want lash perfect as ive worked with that and I believe you pay for the brand and I think there'll be glue out there just as good.
Any thoughts? I see alot of you use flirties?
Ellie x

Yes Flirties is really good you can also orders same or smaller bottles there is the odour and fine free I use in sensitive clients and the expert strength I use on other clients order online from www.beautytrix.me

image.jpgThis is only my second set... Any feed back is welcomed :)

Told an accidental fib in regards to the last photo I shared on this thread! I though I'd used 0.10s but in fact I had used 0.15s! Silly me.
Well... I have since infilled with 0.10s on this particular tricky client and they're much better for her BUT I am still struggling to get the perfect uniformity I longingly desire!
(Compared them to her original before pictures even though it was an infill)
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391733200.865929.jpg

Hi, first time on this thread but have enjoyed reading and seeing everyone's lashes. Thought I would jump in as well, still fairly new to doing lash extensions but I loved the set I did on my 15 year old daughter, Mikayla, did a combination of blue and black lashes 12x.15's - 75 lashes per eye.

Attachments

• Mikayla3.jpeg
    Mikayla3.jpeg
    36.2 KB · Views: 292
Thanks for the advice! I've just ordered a load of flirties lashes and an expert glue. So very excited! Heres some lashes I did..1391775063784.jpg

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1391775082394.jpg
    1391775082394.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 279
  • 1391775095218.jpg
    1391775095218.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 298
Thanks for the advice! I've just ordered a load of flirties lashes and an expert glue. So very excited! Heres some lashes I did..View attachment 55112

Hello, what curl did you use on these?

They are the lashes from the Marvellash kit! Silky lashes and it doesnt actually say what curl. Think b curl. Does anyone know the answer to this???

They are the lashes from the Marvellash kit! Silky lashes and it doesnt actually say what curl. Think b curl. Does anyone know the answer to this???

I think Marvel Lash is j curl xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I know you girls have been showing off some amazing volume sets on here - but thought I'd share a pic of some classics I did this morning - still do love the classic look as it is so natural...

Attachments

• Xtreme pic 07.02a.jpg
    Xtreme pic 07.02a.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 272
These are the same client, I took her classic set off today and did the volume on her, she is in love with them! This volume is my 3rd set so far after my training. :) xImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391798061.951433.jpg

@gee who did you do you volume training with?
Do you charge any differently for volume lashes then classic? Xx

@gee who did you do you volume training with?
Do you charge any differently for volume lashes then classic? Xx

Hi Sammi, I trained with Loretta from Lash Academy & Beautique. I only did my volume training on Monday so still practicing but yes I will be charging more for volume, almost double. They are seriously special and take longer so the higher price is justified. A lot of my clients seem very interested after seeing the pics of the ones I've done and they didn't turn their nose up at the price I said they will be ;) x

Nice work ladies!!! Loving seeing everyone's pics!
Here's 3 sets I done today.
What you think? Xxx ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391811292.856873.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391811306.543019.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391811316.312041.jpg

Latest posts

Back