Show us your lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice work Jodie :) I'm sat practicing my fans now hehe! Did you enjoy your training? xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks :) i loved it! I was getting better as I was going along through that set. After I finally got home last night I went to practise fans.. And my lash revolution glue just wouldn't stick to my skin? Anyway i ordered some of Loretta's because I didn't get my allergy aunties from it! So all in all a very good day 😄 did you have your training last week? How did yours go :) xxx

Thanks :) i loved it! I was getting better as I was going along through that set. After I finally got home last night I went to practise fans.. And my lash revolution glue just wouldn't stick to my skin? Anyway i ordered some of Loretta's because I didn't get my allergy aunties from it! So all in all a very good day 😄 did you have your training last week? How did yours go :) xxx

My glue was the same on my hand! I used it on my client at Loretta's and it did stick but think it would have been better with Loretta's glue, I'm ordering some to use on my volume lash clients.

I loved my training last week, I've done 3 sets so far and have 3 more booked in this week, I haven't advertised yet until I'm confident enough that the ones I've done are lasting well.

I love volume lashes! I want some on meeee! Hehe x

Fairly new to lashing, this is a set I did tonight. Cs 7,8,9,10,11&12.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1392156435988.jpg
    1392156435988.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 247
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392164303.765814.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392164316.400357.jpg
Second set. C curl 0.15 7,9,11,13

Must keep practising.

Hi all! Seeing some beautiful lashes on here, feeling so fed up as I completed my training before Christmas, didn't have opportunity to complete many sets as was busy doing Christmas nails... I've had two people contact me this week and I've just lost all confidence 😔 I've temporarily removed them from my treatments list
I know practice makes perfect so that's what I'm planning to do 😊
One thing that is setting me back is my glue!! I've been using ilash, I like the product but the use by date is 3 months.... Is this normal? Could anyone recommend me a glue with a longer use by date? I don't mind spending the £35 for the glue but when I'm not getting much use out of it, it seems pointless 😖 any help greatly relieved! Don't want to high jack this topic so please message me or point me in the right direct PLEASE 😘 thanks in advance

Hi all! Seeing some beautiful lashes on here, feeling so fed up as I completed my training before Christmas, didn't have opportunity to complete many sets as was busy doing Christmas nails... I've had two people contact me this week and I've just lost all confidence 😔 I've temporarily removed them from my treatments list
I know practice makes perfect so that's what I'm planning to do 😊
One thing that is setting me back is my glue!! I've been using ilash, I like the product but the use by date is 3 months.... Is this normal? Could anyone recommend me a glue with a longer use by date? I don't mind spending the £35 for the glue but when I'm not getting much use out of it, it seems pointless 😖 any help greatly relieved! Don't want to high jack this topic so please message me or point me in the right direct PLEASE 😘 thanks in advance

Hun I think most glues when opened are about 3 months. Mine is 2 months. I may be wrong - so hopefully someone else will answer too xx

The Flirties glue is a 9 month shelf life I also prefer to buy the smaller bottles that they do. X

Hello fellow lash techers.

I will put a picture up. I have a questions.
When I lash I try to get the uniformed look and I am successful however my sister complained to me that the thing that she is unhappy with is that afterwards, the next day, bath etc they criss cross. Why is that?
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392207584.527620.jpg

These are the ones I did on her.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392207603.310922.jpg

This is a set I did yesterday so you can see I am getting there in terms of all going one way.

It must have something to do with the placement but I'm thinking I'm placing ok.
Help

Hello fellow lash techers.

I will put a picture up. I have a questions.
When I lash I try to get the uniformed look and I am successful however my sister complained to me that the thing that she is unhappy with is that afterwards, the next day, bath etc they criss cross. Why is that?
View attachment 55844

These are the ones I did on her.

View attachment 55845

This is a set I did yesterday so you can see I am getting there in terms of all going one way.

It must have something to do with the placement but I'm thinking I'm placing ok.
Help

I give my clients a mascara wand so they can brush them without applying mascara :) they will move when they sleep on them etc xx

Hi ladies I just trained in lashes on Sunday, so nervous bout doing them now at home have my 1st guinea pig thurs any tips or advice? :))

I give my clients a mascara wand so they can brush them without applying mascara :) they will move when they sleep on them etc xx

She has a wand, she brushes them through and still the same.
She's had them done before so she knows the difference between my set and another's.
this is the only thing she has noticed with mine.

Double check that they are def only 1 stuck to one natural lash and also maybe they are a little too long? X

Double check that they are def only 1 stuck to one natural lash and also maybe they are a little too long? X

Thank you.
Makes sense . Going to be extra vigilant when finished that I go through every lash and make sure they are separate from each other.

When you first start it's a little harder to isolate and get that one lash so don't be too hard on yourself it really is all about practice every set you do will get easier will look better and will wear better and last longer. Can't wait to see your pictures journey we all started at the beginning xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392229430.709595.jpg
Volume eyelashes from Eyelash Extensions in Kent

Have you all invested in a decent camera? Or do the majority or you use your phones? Xx

Currently using iphone but I've got a little dot that is in every pucture so looking for a good camera x

Latest posts

Back