Show us your lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My iphone just doesn't seen to be taking pretty pictures :(

I have camera. Love it x ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392318954.037582.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392325532.965296.jpg

This photo taken on my iPhone without the flash

Here are mine using lash perfect .25, 10,11 and 12

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 280
Last edited:
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392391056.795408.jpg
A combination of 3/4/5d volume lashes.
This clients has been wearing these now for over 4 months and finally has beautiful and healthy natural lashes after severe damage from clusters.

Any lash techs hete from west lothian? ♥

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392420484.572046.jpg Volume Lashes done today :)

Stressing with volume lashes! It is taking me ages, I need to get a model to sit there for like 4 hours and potentially I will have maybe lashed 70%! In 2/2.5 I'm not even getting half 😔 argh. Practise practise practise!!!xx

These look very long? X

They are 13s and 15s.. I hardly do any shorter than this, my clients love them long. This is from the front :)ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392423058.742305.jpg

Stressing with volume lashes! It is taking me ages, I need to get a model to sit there for like 4 hours and potentially I will have maybe lashed 70%! In 2/2.5 I'm not even getting half 😔 argh. Practise practise practise!!!xx

Aww you will get there Hun. Just keep practising :) xx

View attachment 56317 Volume Lashes done today :)

Who did you train with for volume? X

Generally when applying a volume set, the rule is to keep them shorter, the volume look is all about how "fluffy" they are. Also volume lashes, again by rule, go very short at the inner corner and shorter at the outer corner. So I'm just wondering who you trained with :) x

View attachment 56317 Volume Lashes done today :)

These are very long for volume lashes. Volume lashes are all about the volume not length it's very rare to be able to get both length and volume I fed wouldn't advise using these lengths.
What thickness lashes have you used?
Obviously you will need to practice did you train recently?

View attachment 56270
A combination of 3/4/5d volume lashes.
This clients has been wearing these now for over 4 months and finally has beautiful and healthy natural lashes after severe damage from clusters.

These are so neat and gorgeous. I love your work!

(I'm finding lashing is really taking it's toll on my eyes. Just bought an led light to go on my head. I'm not sure who but someone recommended them on another thread. So I'm hoping this will ease the tension I feel).

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392465735.226666.jpg

C curl, 9,10,11,12,13,14,13

Not 100% happy with it but I think that was because the client was getting fed up and I felt pressured to finish.

Latest posts

Back