Show us your lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tend to do new sets after 6 months (no break though). I find with infill after infill they dont get an opportunity to clean their eyes properly so I think taking everything off cleaning properly and starting a fresh is a good idea.

Love your lashes, ladies! Havent been doing them myself for very long, but here is my latest set - was quite happy with them :)

Wow ...your lashes look fab. What length/thickness were you using..are they silk or mink? I am new to lashes too, trained in April but only just offering at my room at model price.

Wow ...your lashes look fab. What length/thickness were you using..are they silk or mink? I am new to lashes too, trained in April but only just offering at my room at model price.

Thats an old set :) i always use synthetic mink, apart from 2 sets that were silk (im not sure if ive put pictures on of those though).

That particular set is 13-10 i think, .2 and i think either j or c curl :) probably j! Lol .

Its funny how i can always go back and find flaws in every single set ive ever done :/ btw, i only trained in the end of january and that particular set was at a model price i think :)

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

Set no 2, I would like to get them fuller!
Terrible pic sorry x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345123233.859622.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345123233.859622.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 399
Here goes :) hope its worked x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345150050.542965.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345150050.542965.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 364
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345150072.298898.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345150072.298898.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 407
Did these today.ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345310027.057540.jpg

I was told yesterday that my lashes were too long naturally to have the Hollywood/flirties etc! :-( Granted my lashes are long but I just wanted to make them thicker. Does anyone think this is possible??
View attachment 15185

The individual lash can be applied on each side of your own lash to give you the thicker look you desire.

Lol I would imagine they look like butterflies on the eyes lol unless they wanted them for a show or something lol

I'm new to lashes just done my 2 nd case study where I did 13, 11, 9 in b curl they looked lovely.

Have you ever used 1 size all the way along like 13 mm how would it look?

I could do with a guide telling me the lengths and where to place then showing me the look once finished so it takes out the guessing and trying out stages

Is there such a guide? I would pay someone to provide me with step by step instructions in which curl and size to use to get a certain look
:) x
How to determine the length and curl to use

If anyone stole your phone they'd see just how talented you are!

Gorgeous lashes xx

Thank you :0)

I think we've all done an amazing job, lots of wonderful Photo's on here!

Anyone on here in south east Kent do lashes? :D x

Hi all love this! I'm quit new here. These are one of my first sets. I trained in marvel lashes and find that here glue takes to long to set. Just wondering what glues you use. Thanks :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345419642.022750.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345419642.022750.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 771
even though theyre a couple of years old, heres a couple from my website gallery.
eyelasheb4naftr.jpg
eyelash2astrid.jpg

O. M. G. Did i have a challenge today! 2h 15 min & 2 and a half full strips of lashes (normally its enough for at least two full sets!) later i feel proud and relieved its over!
5cfbff0d-9506-eaaa.jpg

D curl .2 12&11

O. M. G. Did i have a challenge today! 2h 15 min & 2 and a half full strips of lashes (normally its enough for at least two full sets!) later i feel proud and relieved its over!
5cfbff0d-9506-eaaa.jpg

D curl .2 12&11

I can't load your picture! I'm intrigued... :)

My iPad won't let me upload pics :mad: but these pictures are fab;)

I NEED HELP from you pros !!!!!!!!!

I recently trained in lashes and ive done anew sets now, I got eyelashAce in my kit and I thought it was a cheap on so invested I. The emporium glue medium.... But my problem is that it not drying quick enough and I'm getting 3 lashes or something sticking together.... What do u advice me to do? I'd like to buy once again Another glue but don't want to keep wasting money... I've researched this site and got all the info on diff glues. :) looks like flirties are the voted majority but should I get the stronger one if I find the emporium glue not fast enough???

Also any tips on the tweezers for separately the lashes, currently got X type and straight... Should I get the curved ones???

Thanks sorry for waffling just eager :-D

Can you please judge my lashes. Second paying client.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345641902.669496.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345641902.669496.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 450

Latest posts

Back