Show us your lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1406211440.501708.jpg

Volume lashes 0.07 mm 10, 11, 12

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1406211493.717704.jpg

Volume lashes 0.07mm 10, 11, 12

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Does anyone do volume lashes in newcastle or surrounding areas?? I'd love them doing but can't find anyone on google! Thanks, Sophie.

Can I ask who you did your training with please? I desperately want to learn but have been recommended loads of different ones. These are fab tho! X

Frankie aka Lielash delivers trainings. So if you like her lashes then train with her. X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Frankie aka Lielash delivers trainings. So if you like her lashes then train with her. X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hopefully it's ok to post this -

Yes I offer training

www.eyelashextensiontraining.co.uk

I'm fully accredited and all courses have CPD points.

I've tried to keep the prices of my courses affordable so I'm a lot cheaper than others. This is not to undercut other courses but because I'm a working lash tech myself and know that we are not rich people and can't afford to spend hundreds on courses

I'm passionate about improving it's industry and helping others ( as many of you can see on my Facebook page) eyelash extensions in kent where I offer lots of advice to others.

I have been on numerous courses and invested lots of my own pennies into my own training. I've spent thousands and can happily say that for a lot less I offer my students the same quality if not better than some of the courses I have attended and will continue to attend.

In the future I will put my prices up but for now I just want to share my knowledge and help others whilst continuing to improve my own skills in the industry.

So don't be put off by my affordable courses

Thanks

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1406324945.743837.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1406324959.210341.jpg
Soft fluffy volume eyelashes with a hint of purple on outer corners on fellow geek Glamoureyes x

Can I ask who you did your training with please? I desperately want to learn but have been recommended loads of different ones. These are fab tho! X

Have a look at Flirties there are trainers all over the uk all highly trained and practicing therapists www.flirties.co.uk for beginners or advanced and volume lash courses x

did this today ..plz guide me wht i need to to more ?? may b fill a bit more and isolate each lash u think ?
Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1406396518204.jpg
    1406396518204.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 275
My clients still love the classic look too ;)

You will need to remove the old lashes and thoroughly cleanse and degrease them and you will be fine xx
:lol:

Help!

Ok so I have a lady coming next week and she has natural eyelashes that slant down (don't hate me but the only other description to give his like the cow lashes that go down instead of up) how shall I lash these! Never had to before. Should I use an L curl?

Thanks in advance for any help- I need it!

Is anyone in the sandwell/Birmingham area?

Help!

Ok so I have a lady coming next week and she has natural eyelashes that slant down (don't hate me but the only other description to give his like the cow lashes that go down instead of up) how shall I lash these! Never had to before. Should I use an L curl?

Thanks in advance for any help- I need it!

Anyone?!

Yes I would use and L curl

If you use a B or a J it doesn't really give people the look they desire

Sometimes you can get away with a C curl on lashes like that but best thing to do is hold a lash against them and asses x

Yes I would use and L curl

If you use a B or a J it doesn't really give people the look they desire

Sometimes you can get away with a C curl on lashes like that but best thing to do is hold a lash against them and asses x

Thank you :)

it was a new set :-( how to degrease? i asked her to clean her lashes with water n soap prior to extensions

it was a new set :-( how to degrease? i asked her to clean her lashes with water n soap prior to extensions

Protein wipes? I've got some from marvel lash while I'm practising then once I complete my case studies and get certificate I'll move on to another brand x

I love nouveau's wipes for removing oils etc prior to applying the lashes x

thank u ladies x

Rather pleased with this set today... Slowly getting better now I'm using sky glue :)

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1406750006117.jpg
    1406750006117.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 235

Latest posts

Back