Show us your lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any of you ladies around Bucks or Milton Keynes or Oxford? Looking for someone to do my lashes!!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1451425346.193356.jpg

First attempt at 3D lashes using 0.07 D curl
Can any one recommend some tweezers to help with picking up fans, I do have some but I find when I pick the fan up the lashes seperate! Very frustrating![emoji53]

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1452531718.015717.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1453839228.904753.jpg

Really open to any constructive Critisism. Would like to build a thicker fuller look next. What are d curls like ladies ? Xx

Volume sets done this week. My clients are loving them. :p

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Beautiful!
I'm just up the road in Rickmansworth! Where did you train, and how long does a set like this take you?

Zoe

That's so nice thank you! Aw right brill ! I trained in Sheffield at Sally's. Took me 1:40 mins x how long does it take you?

That's so nice thank you! Aw right brill ! I trained in Sheffield at Sally's. Took me 1:40 mins x how long does it take you?
Hi when you did the training at Sally's does the training take place in the Sally's?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1453905633.548760.jpg

My volume lashes, please give me any advice or any criticism here, appreciate it, thank you all

First attempt at 3D lashes using 0.07 D curl
Can any one recommend some tweezers to help with picking up fans, I do have some but I find when I pick the fan up the lashes seperate! Very frustrating![emoji53]

View attachment 193419
Wow who's trained you ?

For all those just starting out in lashes. This is a really informative thread and well worth a read through. Xx

For a first time they look great, just... the lashes on the right side seem to be clumped together, this could be due to using too much glue (when the lashes are glued together they will cause discomfort and pain to the client - im saying this from personal experience. I had mine glued together, my eyelid got bruised and i was in agony to say the least as my own lashes could not grow at their own pace).

Try to dab off excess glue on the micropore tape before applying the extension to the eyelash.:)

Im sharing the great advice ive been given by experienced geeks which has really improved my own work :)

Hth

Jurate xx
For a first time they look great, just... the lashes on the right side seem to be clumped together, this could be due to using too much glue (when the lashes are glued together they will cause discomfort and pain to the client - im saying this from personal experience. I had mine glued together, my eyelid got bruised and i was in agony to say the least as my own lashes could not grow at their own pace).

Try to dab off excess glue on the micropore tape before applying the extension to the eyelash.:)

Im sharing the great advice ive been given by experienced geeks which has really improved my own work :)

Hth
Hi jurate
Just reading your posts and you saying out have got such great advice from here and are giving it too.
I am very new to lashes just did my course a few weeks ago and am practising as much as possible.
I also think I may be using too much glue and don't think mine are any way full looking but as I said I'm just new to it all so not expecting miracles.
But I just wondered if I posted a few pics If you wouldn't mind giving me some advice where I am going wrong?
Anything is much appreciated!!
Thank you
Carmel

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 134
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 121
What is thr difference between classic Lash extensions and these new volume ones? I'm interested in training. Xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1462986319.331466.jpg
super volume lashes [emoji7]

What is thr difference between classic Lash extensions and these new volume ones? I'm interested in training. Xx

Volume are 2-6 lashes in a fan on one natural lash. They can be mega thick or can still be very natural. They are soft and fluffy. In my salon they are so popular! Once you have them you never go back.

Where are you based? We have a training studio in Bedfordshire x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1463603520.077740.jpg

My second attempt ever at lash extensions still trying to get the hang of it and get a fuller look! Any advice would be fab :)

View attachment 197327

My second attempt ever at lash extensions still trying to get the hang of it and get a fuller look! Any advice would be fab :)

Hi,

Well done.
I would use smaller length, and use smaller in the inner corners.
Make sure you isolate each and every lash so you can apply lots more lashes and get them fuller :)
Who did you train with?

Latest posts

Back