Show us your lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there anyone in the Fleetwood/Blackpool area that offer lash extensions?? I'm so jealous of all my clients leaving with fab lashes

Have had a couple clients recently saying that one eye is not lasting that we'll at all compared to other eye, even did a set last week, girl text me today saying that one the is almost all off but other eye is still perfect??? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated! I have in the past out it down to the way they lie but for nearly all come out of one eye on a week is strange?? Thanks

A HUGE reason for lashes coming out in just one eye is the way your client sleeps. Do they sleep on their stomach or back? If they sleep on their stomach, they usually favor one side over the other. A lot of people don't know what they favor b/c it's what they do when they are sleeping.
There are are few other reasons for this but i'm my experience, it's the way they sleep. Hope this helps! :)

How far are you from Derry NH?

Did my first set of semi permanent lash perfect lashes since my course on my friend. Was sooo hot today that only managed a half set took about an hour but we were both too hot to keep going. Critic welcome...
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1435791973.879037.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1435791988.068298.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1435792002.841844.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1435792020.251558.jpg

Katie xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1436386121.671881.jpg
4-5D 0.07 C/D on a previous daily strip lash wearer x

Plz help
How to test gel pads on patch test day plz

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Had to share a students practice set from her Flirties volume training with us A few weeks ago
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1437328100.987556.jpg

Hey guys I take forever doing lashes and was thinking of offering half sets instead for those who don't have the time and to get the practise in. How do I do these literally just go from inner corner to middle to outer corner but only do half as many lashes?

Could I see your half sets? How much do you charge for half sets and full sets when just starting out and needing models?

Hi,
I was looking for some advice on size and lengthy combinations.

I tend to use 2 different lengths but wondered what's best.

Would you also put shorter lengthy I between the longer length?

Any advice would be great

Thank you
Xx

Hi geeks
I was wondering if anyone could help me. I'm a beauty therapist who moved to leeds last year.
Since moving I haven't had my lashes done can anyone recommend someone who does Russian volume lashes here?
Thanks

Hello, we offer Russian Volume Lashes at Pastille (Granary Wharf, LS1). Just get in touch and ask for Lauren! You need to book about four weeks in advance for evening appointments but it's always worth trying at shorter notice. Have a look at our Instagram (@PastilleLeeds) for examples, as all our Lash treatments are done by Lauren- she's amazing!

Lauren at pastille in Leeds is brilliant x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1443711543.803537.jpg

My 1st attempt at 3/4D lashes which I did on my training course yesterday!!

They look amazing cas73!! Who did you train with?

Thank you. I trained with The UK lash institute in Luton. Was fab x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1443965675.270252.jpg

Flirties Russian volume lashes using 9,10, 11, 12 0.07 c curl thickness and Flirties ultra adhesive

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1443965791.340518.jpg

Flirties Russian volume using ultra adhesive, 90 min set using 0.07 curl 8,9,10,11mm Flirties mink

I've got a question.., would love help lol I've been doing classic lashes for 3yrs now, I'm going to do a volume course but don't know who to book with as I want a really good trainer that takes time and shows you how to do them, my classic training was not good at all, I just had to teach myself afterwards! I am in ireland but willing to travel to the best trainer.. Any suggestions?! Thanks sooo much xx

Anyone in Edinburgh or Eastlothian are doing lashes? Pm me x

Latest posts

Back