Show us your lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was going to post this thread myself the other day! Except my lashes are too rubbish to upload on here so won't even embarrass myself!! ;)

All your Lashes are lovely ladies. Xx

c curl .20 thickness, 9 &11mm with B.2 11mm on outer corner and B.15 8 & 10mm to thicken.

Attachments

• Hana.after maint.15.02.12 (800x600).jpg
    Hana.after maint.15.02.12 (800x600).jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 3,257
Hey heather what lashes are yours I use lash perfect but yours seemed different ( nice ) x

Lol I was thinking the same mine are no way good enough to post on here xxx

These look great!! How do you girls get a thicker more fuller look? Would you use. 0.30 to thicken lashes?

C.15,14,12,
c.20 10,9,8

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1337234897.034525.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1337234897.034525.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 2,577
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1337234933.474189.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1337234933.474189.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 2,831
These are done with the 'L' curl mixed 15 and 20 x

56a88ff7-9a30-16a2.jpg

I don't post on here much but loving this thread! Keep up the gorgeous work ladies xxx

Love your lashes, ladies! Havent been doing them myself for very long, but here is my latest set - was quite happy with them :)

Attachments

• lalalashes.jpg
    lalalashes.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 2,757
  • lalalashes2.jpg
    lalalashes2.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 2,957
I do loads and never have mine done! X I just don't want them to be bad and people presume I've done them lol
exactly what happened to me, a few times in a row! So i decided not to have anymore done. Lol

Love your lashes, ladies! Havent been doing them myself for very long, but here is my latest set - was quite happy with them :)

How do you make a split screen photo? Is it an app?

P.s. lovely lashes

How do you make a split screen photo? Is it an app?

P.s. lovely lashes

I use picasa for pics and crop pics there, the do a collage then crop again to make them neater :) picasa is free to download :)

Jurate xx

I use picasa for pics and crop pics there, the do a collage then crop again to make them neater :) picasa is free to download :)

Jurate xx

Oh I see :) thanks! Do you know if there's a phone ap to do the same? X

Oh I see :) thanks! Do you know if there's a phone ap to do the same? X

Just had a quick look - there are few picasa apps for android, but dont have an idea whether they do the same :) sorry. I think i will download one just to check out myself :)

Jurate xx

Just had a quick look - there are few picasa apps for android, but dont have an idea whether they do the same :) sorry. I think i will download one just to check out myself :)

Jurate xx

Ah thanks hun, I'll take a look :) xxx

Your lashes look gorgeous jurate! Wouldn't of guessed you were new to it! xx

Your lashes look gorgeous jurate! Wouldn't of guessed you were new to it! xx

Thank you :) its all thanks to very helpfull advice and constructive critisism on this site - it helps me improve everytime i do a set :)

Jurate xx

Lovely, what lashes have u used on the split screen? Xx

i trained with flirties on monday, need to do my case studies!,

so is it ok to mix up different lenghts and thickness and curls in a set?

some lovely lashes on here! hope i can get as good as these!lol
xxxx

Latest posts

Back