Show us your lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are my first set of lashes,

Natural kind of look

It's a lot harder than I thought, and it's difficult to isolate lashes but it was so much fun! Loved it!

X

You haven't attached a photo hun.
x

It would help if I added the pix!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 314
Just done....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 285
They are not that great but it's only the first attempt x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 320
Yeah I think so too especially on the right eye, ah well practise makes perfect!

It certainly does. Try and make sure all lashes are pointing up in the same direction, you need to lash more natural lashes and really try and get into the inside corners of the eye. Xxx

I found it hard as my models eyelashes all crossed each other and were all different directions. I have three people this week to do... Anything YouTube vids or anything to help? X

Another tip if you are using too much glue, coat the natural lash with the glue on your extension 3 times by stroking it along the natural ash, then dab any excess glue from the extension on the eye pad, then pop your extension on the lash, hold it separate for a few seconds before moving on to your next natural lash.

Also, try applying shorter lashes initially, ones tat are only slightly longer than the natural ash, this will be better or practice, and lastly, make sure you go much much shorter on the inner eye, good luck x

These are all the same client, I saw her last night for a new set.
C curl using .15 and .20 , 8,9,10,11 and 12mm xxx

Attachments

• Full Holiday set 1.jpg
    Full Holiday set 1.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 248
  • Full Set holiday 2.jpg
    Full Set holiday 2.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 227
  • Full Set holiday 3.jpg
    Full Set holiday 3.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 232
  • Full Set holiday 4.jpg
    Full Set holiday 4.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 228
These are my OWN eyelashes after using CompleteLash from HLCC! its an amazing product which enhances natural lashes and can be used on brows too.. ive been using it for about 2 months now and got brilliant results in just 3 weeks!! Before my own lashes were soo small i constantly had fake ones on but now all my clients ask me if mine are real!! YEY :D BYE BYE FAKE LASHES :lick:

Attachments

• 11.9.12(2).jpg
    11.9.12(2).jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 350
Ooooooooooooooooo ahhhhhhhhhhhh 😍❤

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1349299138.935451.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1349299166.184828.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1349299166.184828.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 205
Nicolee1...Have you any front on pictures? X

Sent from my AT100 using SalonGeek

Wow wow wow ladies! So many lovely looking sets of lashes on this thread. I'm currently saving to do my Lash Perfect course, I hope in future I'm as good as the ones I've seen here!

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 276
  • 4.9.12.jpg
    4.9.12.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 278
  • lashes2.jpg
    lashes2.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 272
Gorgeous! What did you use? This is the look I'm going for on my client tonight xx

Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGeek

I meant for em79 x

Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGeek

Length 15mm thickness 0.20 j curl xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 256

Latest posts

Back