Show us your lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are some I did this evening - it's only about my 10th set. I used J curl .20 in 9, 11 & 13. What do you think? Forgot the before picture! (And I waxed her eyebrows after!) x

Lovely :) nice clean work xxx

Here's my before and after I'm quite happy with what I've done am a bit rusty so any pointers would be great xxx

I would just say to perhaps hold the lash in place a bit to make sure they are on straight and watch the distance from the lid as they look a little far out to me on the inner corners.
Keep at it as practice makes perfect :) and try to concentrate on applying correctly - speed naturally increases the more you do them xxx

This is my first set, I did my lash perfect training last week. I know I need to put more on and think they look like spider legs lol !! Any feedback would be great ! How would you make them look thicker I used J 15 9,10,11

Really good for a first set :) although it is hard to see the isolation at this angle.
Really just concentrate on your basic styles just now and you make them fuller by applying more lashes, filling with shorter lashes xxx

What do you think of these? These are my 6th set?

You have quite a good few on but they do look like a few of them are stuck together. At this stage it is so important to make sure your isolation and application is correct. More lashes and timing come with practice, correct application and isolation are what will bring clients back xxx

Wow those are amazing - how have you made them look so think on a client that looks like she has no lashes. What length and thickness?

Sometimes natural lashes just dont show on the pictures. Especially when they're straight. It's not a big deal, as long as they're full and there's many of them. I never miss lashes and apply as many silk ones as they have their own ones.

What do you think about this one? :lick::lick::lick:

Attachments

• naj.jpg
    naj.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 282
This is my 1st set, done today. What do you think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 245
This is a set of 100 lashes per eye .15C curl thickness, and the lengths are 10, 12, 14mm.
The lowers are 9mm, probably about a 0.07 thickness

Attachments

• photo-10-1-1.jpg
    photo-10-1-1.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 296
Another set I done yesterday using .20 C curl in 11, 13 & 15. Client had really difficult lashes to work with - crossed & everything... Found out she sleeps on her face! x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1352711911.703675.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1352711911.703675.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 301
im a new lasher so can someone tell me the diff between the curls? im using c and j but see ppl using l..b etc :-\

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

J - almost straight, as natural
B - little bit curly, very natural look
C - very curly, dramatic look but still natural
D - VERY curly, Very dramatic - dont last that long

Another happy lady... :lol::lol::lol:

Attachments

• georgia.jpg
    georgia.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 271
Hi Girls!
I'm new here!
What would you say about my pics?? :lol::lol:

claire.jpg

What camera do you use? I use my iphone and pictures never turn out as good as this!

J - almost straight, as natural
B - little bit curly, very natural look
C - very curly, dramatic look but still natural
D - VERY curly, Very dramatic - dont last that long

thank you! like the sound of the b lashes...

thank you! like the sound of the b lashes...

There also are L, W & Y lashes and prob a few more curls but I haven't tried these, so can't comment. Apart the Y ones which basically are 2 lashes glued together in Y shape. I find them too thick and heavy to use :(

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using Tapatalk 2

a4u7adap.jpg

Oh and just googled to find that w & y are the types and they also come in different curls, such as j (a), b, c... :)

Express lashes on my Italian friend who has amazing lashes! Her natural lashes are an 11!

I did c curl .20 10,11,12,14

What do you think ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1352841086.206300.jpg

Latest posts

Back