Show us your lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had these done today!!! I could cry!! 'Hollywood lashes' with cluster ones thrown in!!!

My daughters 9, she was looking over my shoulder at the pic, her response "yikes, they don't look good" :(

My daughters 9, she was looking over my shoulder at the pic, her response "yikes, they don't look good" :(

You should see them today!! So swollen and sore! :-( your daughter knows her stuff ;-)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1355684192.374378.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1355684192.374378.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 398
You should see them today!! So swollen and sore! :-( your daughter knows her stuff ;-)

I can't make out, have you been able to get them removed? Please tell me you have xxx

I've had to gently pull a few off that we're stabbing into my eye this morning but got to leave the rest till I get to my salon on Tuesday and get hold of my de-bonder! :-( never going anywhere else again :'-(

I've been following this thread for ages in envy!! I have my course on Tuesday cannot wait to upload my awful first ones lol. Well done ladies xx

I've had to gently pull a few off that we're stabbing into my eye this morning but got to leave the rest till I get to my salon on Tuesday and get hold of my de-bonder! :-( never going anywhere else again :'-(

I feel so bad for you, had a similar experience myself years ago. Please don't be put off though, that therapist should not be performing that treatment firstly for health and safety but for the bad reputation it gives good technicians. Lashes should be lightweight, natural and beautiful. Unfortunately you are not alone, had several ladies this week come to me having had " individuals " applied or so they thought but instead ugly badly applied cluster lashes with the wrong type glue - and like you with bottom lashes cut off because they stuck!!!! It's criminal .

I feel so bad for you, had a similar experience myself years ago. Please don't be put off though, that therapist should not be performing that treatment firstly for health and safety but for the bad reputation it gives good technicians. Lashes should be lightweight, natural and beautiful. Unfortunately you are not alone, had several ladies this week come to me having had " individuals " applied or so they thought but instead ugly badly applied cluster lashes with the wrong type glue - and like you with bottom lashes cut off because they stuck!!!! It's criminal .

I know! I couldn't believe it! I do Hollywood lashes myself and love them but because you can't do it on yourself I thought I'd treat myself before my crazy week and get them done. Her pictures looked great (Facebook) so I booked in! She must have pinched them from elsewhere! She knew I did them as a job but still did everything wrong! When I questioned her whilst she was doing it she just said "oh everyone has their own way" she's opened a salon 2 mins from mine! If I had the money to sue her I would! Xx

That's awful! Hope you're okay!!!! You should post that picture on fb to warn other folk!

That's awful! Hope you're okay!!!! You should post that picture on fb to warn other folk!

I know but because I'm in the industry I feel like people would take it as me being bitchy and vindictive (she's 2 mins away from my shop) she added this picture a couple of hours ago to her Facebook! They cannot be ones she's done!

Sorry everyone feel like I've but a downer on such a lovely thread:-( xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1355695559.165034.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1355695559.165034.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 367
Omg! Maybe ask her what length curl etc she's used? See if you can shame her into fessing up? I probably would post it on ky personal page and tag her. Or post with a ' how not to do lashes' but not tag her but would make yours look good?

This is my tenth ish set. They're j curls in 9 and 11mm. Any more and they hit her glasses. I want some 0.15 as I think these look too fake. There's about 50 on each eye.
a5e7eden.jpg

For glamour structure, do you all have longer on the outside, working to short on inside?

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

I know but because I'm in the industry I feel like people would take it as me being bitchy and vindictive (she's 2 mins away from my shop) she added this picture a couple of hours ago to her Facebook! They cannot be ones she's done!

This is why I watermark my pictures. Not that I think they are great someone would want before posting them on facebook/website because if I ever saw them I'd be fuming!
(Saying that my picture heres not been done yet lol)

Some stunning sets here i'm really new to lashes and working on the 'fuller' look still.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1355703150.349916.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1355703150.349916.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 281
Glam and glow if you are anywhere near tamworth I can remove them for you today if you are desperate they look really sore x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Sorry everyone feel like I've but a downer on such a lovely thread:-( xx

She's stolen this pic from eBay! I trialled these pads last week and couldn't get on with them and I recognise the pic. She must have cropped it and passed it off as hers cos here's the real pic. Can you see where the same two lashes cross over in the inner corner (I've just screen shot this from eBay) search eyelash extension under eye pads.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1355763695.201958.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1355763695.201958.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 321
Last edited:
Glam and glow if you are anywhere near tamworth I can remove them for you today if you are desperate they look really sore x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Thank you so much! Only just got on here tho (major Christmas shopping day) :-( I will get them off tomorrow at the salon. Send me your details tho so I know where to come again! Xx

She's stolen this pic from eBay! I trialled these pads last week and couldn't get on with them and I recognise the pic. She must have cropped it and passed it off as hers cos here's the real pic. Can you see where the same two lashes cross over in the inner corner (I've just screen shot this from eBay) search eyelash extension under eye pads.

Oh my god!!!! I knew they couldn't be hers!!! Why on earth would she do that!!! I'm in shock!!! Xxx

Oh my god!!!! I knew they couldn't be hers!!! Why on earth would she do that!!! I'm in shock!!! Xxx

ah god thats awful, id die if i did a crap set that left someones eyes like yours,

theres a lot of responsibility too isnt there in treatments like this?

who knows why shes done this but i think you're right not to do anything publicly or it will look bitchy/unprofessional

perhaps you could go see her to show her so she can see whats shes doing could have serious consequences?

Surely she's just making her life harder cos client's will expects lashes like those and will be terribly disappointed!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back