Show us your lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's such a horrible position to be in because I can't name her! I'm still so shocked about the fake pictures! Can't believe anyone would do that! I looked at her pictures before I booked (exactly like the fake one she put up yesterday) so I was expecting some beautiful ones! She'll ruin herself doing these!!

You should go back to her for a refund and to explain to her why your not happy xx

You should go back to her for a refund and to explain to her why your not happy xx

I know but I hate confrontation :-( I'm such a wimp!

U deserve to have your money back tho Hun and please don't let it put u off there's some amazing lash technicians around xx

than maybe just leave it as you dont want to start drama

at end of day all the rest of customers will do same as you and not go back

if shes using fake pictures then she knows her own arent worth photographing

she knows what she is doing wrong

on her head be it

your reputation as a professional lasher will stand out

Glam and Glo, why are your eyelids so swollen? did they swell as a reaction to the glue? or because you were pulling at them? or was it something she did?. thats shocking, i hope she is ashamed of herself

C 0.20: 11,10,9mm
C.0.15: 12mm
Filled B0.20: 10,9.8mm
stunning!! can I ask what glue you use? ( on a side note did you do a Kim Lawless speed waxing course in May this year in Edinburgh? I think I was in your group)

Glam and Glo, why are your eyelids so swollen? did they swell as a reaction to the glue? or because you were pulling at them? or was it something she did?. thats shocking, i hope she is ashamed of herself

Not sure about her situation, but when I had mine done horribly incorrectly, mine swell up & bruised up due to incorrect application techniques, as too many donor lashes were glued together (6-7 to one extension). It was painful to even blink :( there was so much glue that even remover wouldn't help and I had to cut bits of my lashes out with scissors to relieve some pain :( however, my reactions didn't start unroll two weeks after the treatment xxx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using Tapatalk 2

Thanks everyone for your help!!
They were swollen the next morning because of incorrect application! She was pulling the lashes she had glued to the bottom off with her tweezers and if they wouldn't do it she cut them! So annoyed with myself for not saying anything more when it was being done! Haven't had chance to get them off today because I've been so busy! Will get them off tonight! I'm so scared that ill have non left :-(

stunning!! can I ask what glue you use? ( on a side note did you do a Kim Lawless speed waxing course in May this year in Edinburgh? I think I was in your group)

Thank you x

I use Lash Revolution Pro+ and, YES! I was on Kim's course earlier in the year! Small world isn't it! xx

I agree it can be difficult and I don't think it is professional to badmouth someone elses business.

However, I would make a strong poing of saying on your Facebook page that your pictures are pictures of YOUR OWN work and advising clients to ensure that other salons are doing the same and not using stock images of images from other places.

This lets you make your point without getting personal

I agree it can be difficult and I don't think it is professional to badmouth someone elses business.

However, I would make a strong poing of saying on your Facebook page that your pictures are pictures of YOUR OWN work and advising clients to ensure that other salons are doing the same and not using stock images of images from other places.

This lets you make your point without getting personal

I did that last night after I found out she stole the pic.

Just finished taking them all off! Thank god it's over!

Xxx

They looked so painful hun hope theyr feeling better! Im qualified in both cluster and semi permanent eyelashes but just recently so still practicing and I would never dream of leaving someone like that! Least u get them off! Hugs! Xx

They looked so painful hun hope theyr feeling better! Im qualified in both cluster and semi permanent eyelashes but just recently so still practicing and I would never dream of leaving someone like that! Least u get them off! Hugs! Xx

Thanks sweetie! I'm seriously thinking of making a claim against her! Feel like she shouldn't be able to get away with it! Xx

Thanks sweetie! I'm seriously thinking of making a claim against her! Feel like she shouldn't be able to get away with it! Xx

You should, she could do it to someone else and it could end up a lot worse! At the very least she's false advertising! Xx

Here is a set I done earlier ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1355872034.730265.jpg
I trained in June but waited 2.5 months before advertising as I don't have much confidence. The past 2 months I've actually had new clients. I'm currently charging £10 and its taking me 2hrs to get a few lashes on. The problem I have is isolating the lash. Most of my clients have curly twisty lashes lol and it takes me forever to separate them. I know its practice but at times i feel im getting nowhere and my confidence just gets knocked. If anyone can help me in anyway I would be so grateful:(( xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1355872047.990303.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1355872047.990303.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 188
P.S Jenx your adhesive is amazing. Thank you xx

Here is a set I done earlierView attachment 24831
I trained in June but waited 2.5 months before advertising as I don't have much confidence. The past 2 months I've actually had new clients. I'm currently charging £10 and its taking me 2hrs to get a few lashes on. The problem I have is isolating the lash. Most of my clients have curly twisty lashes lol and it takes me forever to separate them. I know its practice but at times i feel im getting nowhere and my confidence just gets knocked. If anyone can help me in anyway I would be so grateful:(( xx

They are really nice hun especially if you've not done them that long. I've not long qualified and just getting practice in just now. It does just look a bit crossed over at the ends but I find that as well. Are you using different lengths at the end? This is the third set I've done. Xxx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1355872923.271372.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1355872923.271372.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 211
Here is a set I done earlierView attachment 24831

Isolation is cracking me up, it's taking me forever! I must be doing something wrong as It took me just under 2 hrs do do my friends, well I'd had enough by then but there were still plenty of lashes to do! Feel like giving up now :( x

Latest posts

Back