Show us your lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did these on myself today

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362596673.530392.jpg

I was so feed up with doing everyone else's lashes that u decided to do my own today. Let me know what you think
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362599053.328866.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
How did you manage that?! I would love to do my own!

It took me a while but I found it ok to do. Just wanted to glam myself up a little instead of everyone else.

I prob do about 30 sets a week

Did you do one eye at a time?
they look good x

I placed a lash on one eye the switched to the other eye and placed a lash on there.
If I would of done an eye at a time I probably would of ended up with clumps of glue

Does that mean you did them with your eyes open rather than using gel pads?

Yes I had to do them with my eyes open and I just a fast setting sensitive glue

Wow - how long did that take you?? I'm not sure I'd have the patience - or the steady hand to do my own! I'd love to tho!! Good for you - and well done!! xx

How did you isolate a lash with your eyes open and on yourself? I'm intrigued ;)

awesome I tried before to open both eyes and I can only paste the the lashes underneath my own lashes.

So where did you paste your lashes, above your own or under?

And again did you use twister to separate ?

My glue is slow dry so what's your sensitive but quick dry glue ?

Thanks

This is what I did to myself also! 3 to 4 hours ...
I opened both eyes and use bended tweezer to separate lashes with my left hand and paste underneath my own lashes .
I taped a white tape on my eyelid and the position in front of the mirror is the same as when I do mascara. Lift my head a lot.

My problem is that it's hard to avoid other lashes stick to the one I just do .
Maybe I need a sensitive fast dry glue as u do.

Happy to know I am not the only one trying this . Hug hug

I

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362634738.428969.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362634738.428969.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 263
Oops sth wrong with the pic

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362635321.761051.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362635321.761051.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 239
You'd be surprised how easy it is. I just planned to take my time which I did and kept going back to them so overall it took around 3 hours and I managed to do exactly what I do on customers wipe the lash then place.
Over 24 hours since I did them and not one has fallen out :)

Hi,

I don't post that often but love eyelashes I have just started doing the treatment myself. I used 0.25 in 8mm, 10mm and 12mm. Any advice/criticism would be great, I really want to get better and quicker at doing them :)

Attachments

• lashes.jpg
    lashes.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 242
my natural lashes after using LiLash for 7 weeks :) both photos were taken wearing the same mascara

Attachments

• lashes page.jpg
    lashes page.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 247

Latest posts

Back