Show us your lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,

I have recently trained with Flirties, here's a couple of sets of my first lashes.

Any feedback good or bad welcome!

Many thanks,

Becky

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 347
  • image (2).JPG
    image (2).JPG
    84.6 KB · Views: 338
So I just did my training today with flirties and the training was great the teacher was so patient and really really helped me and made me feel good about myself I found it extremely hard to get the hang of it esp with me being left handed and she was right lol but once I got the hang of holding the tweezers to suit me it got a teeny weeny bit better lol I'm terrified to do my case studies tho and I'm really doubting myself and my abilities she kept saying I was doing it fine but I still doubt myself I have a training head and loads of strip lashes I'm going to practice on and my hubby's gonna let me practice on him as long as I removed them right away lol did anyone else worry they wouldn't get it or doubt themselves I know it's all about practice practice practice but I'm Evan scared to practice on someone incase I mess it up my trainer did say don't worry u can always soak them off and I know this is true but its not making me feel any. Enter lol I'm really worried I can't do it :( sorry for it being so long just wanted to get tht out and seeing how amazing all your lashes look freaks me out Evan more I think god il never b able to create tht its really getting me down but am I being to hard on myself?

Going to be really brave...here is my first set since training last week. Cc welcome but please be gentle ;)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363431164.265030.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363431164.265030.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 346
I know this is not strictly lashes but this is a brow treatment on a male client who have overplucked the lashes and had lots of gaps where the hair wouldnt grow back....so after three months of treatment he was delighted!!!

photo.php

what do we reckon guys and gals?

Recent Sets...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 330
Recent Sets....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 294
I know this is not strictly lashes but this is a brow treatment on a male client who have overplucked the lashes and had lots of gaps where the hair wouldnt grow back....so after three months of treatment he was delighted!!!

photo.php

what do we reckon guys and gals?

I can't open the file :-(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Bottom lashes i have just done on myself! I didn't do the top ones though x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363651247.117832.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363651247.117832.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 289
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363651274.534983.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363651274.534983.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 338
0.07 lashes done on a beautiful Scottish geek :) approx 360 lashes per eye

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363675884.540144.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363675884.540144.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 406
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363675901.038421.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363675901.038421.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 414
Jodiex how have you applied bottom lashes? What glue did you use and which size/length lash?
Xx

Jodiex how have you applied bottom lashes? What glue did you use and which size/length lash?
Xx

I did my master lash training with ah Francis, with clients their eyes would be shut and top eyelashes taped back but I can't do that in myself so I did an open eye technique on me. They say to use 0.2 j curl length 7, but tbh I used about 4 on each inner bit of the eye.

My eyelashes are really long, I used 11, 9 and 7. Obviously most normal clients would not be able to have theses lengths. :) xx

How long would that take for that many lashes please? Looks amazing

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek

Uhm.... Is it 1-1 (one single lash on to each of natural ones).????
And sorry, dont mean to be rude, but I've been doing lashes for long (over 4000 hours of experience) and I dont think it's 360 lashes per eye :rolleyes::rolleyes:

This is one of my latest pictures. The thickness is 0.20 and there's about 100 lashes per eye. WHAT DO YOU THINK? :wink2:

Attachments

• sannasfriend.jpg.jpg
    sannasfriend.jpg.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 376
And sorry, dont mean to be rude, but I've been doing lashes for long (over 4000 hours of experience) and I dont think it's 360 lashes per eye :rolleyes::rolleyes:

These are .07 lashes, dream lashes - she would have applied 2-3 lashes per one natural lash. I'm guessing they are mink x

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using Tapatalk 2

Lol iv been doing lashes for a long time and I can assure you there is approx 360 lashes per eye.

0.07 lashes are so lightweight you can apply 3 extensions to one natural lash, 120 natural lashes applied to with 3extensions to each = 360 lashes per eye :)

I admire all of Claudias work on Facebook! She would not lie! If she says there's 360 on there! There is!

I admire all of Claudias work on Facebook! She would not lie! If she says there's 360 on there! There is!

Thanks Clare, the more I read this the more I'm amazed iv been called a liar!!

I'm not going to fight with it.. However I take pictures of my work everyday and they pic she showed us looked like some of mine and it doesnt seem there is 3 times more lashes than on my pics (view my gallery).
Anyway - I'd need to see the close up picture to judge :lol::biggrin:

I'm not going to fight with it.. However I take pictures of my work everyday and they pic she showed us looked like some of mine and it doesnt seem there is 3 times more lashes than on my pics (view my gallery).
Anyway - I'd need to see the close up picture to judge :lol::biggrin:

I don't need your judgement !!

Latest posts

Back