Show us your lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lashbase 0.20 12s

Sent from my V370 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1383745430662.jpg
    1383745430662.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 374
  • 1383745452969.jpg
    1383745452969.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 389
Lashers - Please give feedback on my eyelash extensions. I've only done lashes in the last 5 weeks (trained 30 Sept). She was my model and I've done 2 infills.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Lashers - Please give feedback on my eyelash extensions. I've only done lashes in the last 5 weeks (trained 30 Sept). She was my model and I've done 2 infills.

Here is the pic..

Attachments

• 1383829456000.jpg
    1383829456000.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 333
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1383840481.124076.jpg

Nouveau lashes with 0.25, 0.20 and 0.15 thicknesses. Mixture of 8mm, 10mm, 11mm and 12mm lengths

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi all. I have to ask... Where are you all finding these clients?! I am at a loss. I've dropped my prices thinking that was the reason and still no call for them! I know they are lasting well add I have done a couple of infills and im not bad at them at all (not blowing my own trumpet lol) I just can't seem to get the clients and it's driving me mad cause all my other treatments I do on a regular basis. Help please? x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Loving this thread and reading all the tips/comments/pictures.

I have a client who has grown out her extensions and instead of a full set this time would like to enhance her lashes. I was thinking of an outer corner sweep. Does anyone have other suggestions?

Many thanks. :D

Hi all. I have to ask... Where are you all finding these clients?! I am at a loss. I've dropped my prices thinking that was the reason and still no call for them! I know they are lasting well add I have done a couple of infills and im not bad at them at all (not blowing my own trumpet lol) I just can't seem to get the clients and it's driving me mad cause all my other treatments I do on a regular basis. Help please? x

Hi, I have been on my own for 2 years and find that I really have to work at keeping my clients and increasing new client footfall. Have you offered a referral promotion? I do 25% off your next top up for each new client you refer. Then I post on every free site going!!! This helps increase my google traffic. Leaflet door to door and send out a email campaign every month. You can't wait for people to walk in. However the whole patch test issue causes me ongoing issues with new clients :(

Hi, I have been on my own for 2 years and find that I really have to work at keeping my clients and increasing new client footfall. Have you offered a referral promotion? I do 25% off your next top up for each new client you refer. Then I post on every free site going!!! This helps increase my google traffic. Leaflet door to door and send out a email campaign every month. You can't wait for people to walk in. However the whole patch test issue causes me ongoing issues with new clients :(

It's really odd cause I do so much of all the other treatments I offer (I do most beauty treatments) but I only get about 3/4 calls a year for lashes and it drives me mental cause obviously I have to make sure all products are in date. I've done promotions on them, everything. I don't have one regular for them but I do for every other treatment I offer. Im 1st on google for my 2 nearest towns so my marketing isn't an issue, just that no one seems to want lash extensions :(

I've also had the stroppyness for patch testing but I offer it free and im mobile so really there is no excuse as its a 20min appointment in and out...x

It's really odd cause I do so much of all the other treatments I offer (I do most beauty treatments) but I only get about 3/4 calls a year for lashes and it drives me mental cause obviously I have to make sure all products are in date. I've done promotions on them, everything. I don't have one regular for them but I do for every other treatment I offer. Im 1st on google for my 2 nearest towns so my marketing isn't an issue, just that no one seems to want lash extensions :(

I've also had the stroppyness for patch testing but I offer it free and im mobile so really there is no excuse as its a 20min appointment in and out...x

Do an offer for your existing regular clients? Whilst your at an appointment for something else have your lash things with you and say you're doing xx% off lash extensions for existing customers and offer to patch test them whilst you're already there. X

Do an offer for your existing regular clients? Whilst your at an appointment for something else have your lash things with you and say you're doing xx% off lash extensions for existing customers and offer to patch test them whilst you're already there. X

Ooo that's a good idea, thank you! x

Set from today. STILL taking 2.5 hours :-( MUST get quicker......

Attachments

• Mpic.jpg
    Mpic.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 320
  • Mpic2.jpg
    Mpic2.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 325
  • Mpic3.jpg
    Mpic3.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 334
I feel like the more time u take the better work you've done!! These are awesome!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using SalonGeek mobile app

I feel like the more time u take the better work you've done!! These are awesome!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ah bless you thanks so much!! I needed to hear that... I've only been doing it for a couple of months, and have my first proper client on Monday so fair to say I'm a bit nervous. Very conscious of how long I'm taking, and desperate to get the time down!! xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384122185.769443.jpg
I really liked this client ( as I do all of my lovely ladies)
She wanted them to look very natural - so no great expectations of the unachievable with a classic set.
Well she was over the moon with her set, and that makes me very happy :)

View attachment 47615
I really liked this client ( as I do all of my lovely ladies)
She wanted them to look very natural - so no great expectations of the unachievable with a classic set.
Well she was over the moon with her set, and that makes me very happy :)

LieLash- may I ask, do you have a set way of lashing in terms of which lashes you will lash 1st or is it any lash no particular process. Am I making sense?

I love your lashes!

LieLash- may I ask, do you have a set way of lashing in terms of which lashes you will lash 1st or is it any lash no particular process. Am I making sense?

I love your lashes!

Don't know about francine (lielash) but i alternate eyes so for example will put 1 lash on left eye inside corner the same on right, then left middle, same on right, then outside left followed by right and so on.

Sounds a faff but after a while you do it without thinking.
That way you are applying evenly and less chance of stickies

H xx

Don't know about francine (lielash) but i alternate eyes so for example will put 1 lash on left eye inside corner the same on right, then left middle, same on right, then outside left followed by right and so on.

Sounds a faff but after a while you do it without thinking.
That way you are applying evenly and less chance of stickies

H xx

Thank heatherp- this is what I currently do. What I meant was do you go for the bottom row of lashes first and lash them while following the abv method or does it not matter? I'm trying get the clean uniformed look and I'm still not very successful at it. 😞

Thank heatherp- this is what I currently do. What I meant was do you go for the bottom row of lashes first and lash them while following the abv method or does it not matter? I'm trying get the clean uniformed look and I'm still not very successful at it. 😞

Hi there- what do u mean by bottom row of lashes? X

I Think she means that lashes grow in 3-5 rows along the lash line some people tape up lashes. I've never found this helps but some do. And done people will lash all the ones that are the deepest layer first towards the top layer.
We teach to apply by alternating eyes and by building a frame and filling that way.

Latest posts

Back