Show us your lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've tried a lot of glues / some didn't dry fast enough, some were too glupey, some really fumey.

This one is perfect and it's great for the volume lashes too as you need one that's quite thin.

It's got a quick dry time, it's not too fumey so doesn't affect my clients like some of the strong ones do, it's lasts really well so clients getting much longer / it's the best I've used.
I currently get it off one of my trainers - she is looking to retail products soon so when she does il be posting links x

Thanks for your reply I would definitely be interested in trying it. How does the cost compare to others?

Thanks for your reply I would definitely be interested in trying it. How does the cost compare to others?

I think it was about £20-£25 do not too expensive as glues go x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384692342.552099.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384692354.892576.jpg
Thought id post this pic - this is a volume set, although I wasn't happy because for me volume is still big and fluffy and dramatic - however I suppose this photo shows how the volume technique also works well for older ladies or sparse of bald lashes.
This is 3d volume on her and without the volume technique I wouldn't have been able to achieve this look.

Oh no, no, no, just had a client message me, did her lashes 2 weeks ago, she's removed her mascara tonight and the lashes have come out along with her natural ones! Heeeelp! Has anyone had this before? This really is putting me off doing anymore :( xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384718933.817036.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384718942.051085.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384718952.850667.jpg

The best pictures I got out of the many I took. Client was happy.
C.20 , I used 10.11,12, 14 in the middle of eye and ended with 12.

A lot of what you said LieLash I took on board and they may not be as uniformed, clean etc but it has been one of my better sets.

Hi geeks,

A random question coming your way... My cousin has approached me about doing a set of lashes for her 14 year old daughter as a Christmas present. Is there an actual minimum age (eg 16?) to do lashes or would it be ok if I got her to fill out my usual consultation form and have my cousin sign giving consent and being present whilst the treatment took place?

Never came across this before as all of my clients have been at least 18.

Thanks in advance :)

Xx

Oh no, no, no, just had a client message me, did her lashes 2 weeks ago, she's removed her mascara tonight and the lashes have come out along with her natural ones! Heeeelp! Has anyone had this before? This really is putting me off doing anymore :( xx

It wasn't your fault, don't let it put you off.

Hi geeks,

A random question coming your way... My cousin has approached me about doing a set of lashes for her 14 year old daughter as a Christmas present. Is there an actual minimum age (eg 16?) to do lashes or would it be ok if I got her to fill out my usual consultation form and have my cousin sign giving consent and being present whilst the treatment took place?

Never came across this before as all of my clients have been at least 18.

Thanks in advance :)

Xx

I don't think it would be "wrong". You've got consent and adult will be present .forms will be filled.
If it isn't going to be you it will be some other tech.

Personally, me being me, I wouldn't be doing this to a 14year old. Isn't sitting well with me.😐 (maybe another thread?)

She shouldn't be wearing mascara on her lash extensions - did you tell her in her aftercare. If you apply mascara to lash extensions you will damage the lashes when removing as she has done here. Also you will not be able to remove all traces of mascara from lashes that can turn lead to bacteria build up on lashes and eye infections.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384864132.187237.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384864146.515175.jpg
Classic set done using c curls in 0.20s from 8s- 11s thickness created with use of shorter lashes in between.

Is anyone mobile in the area of southend-on-sea Essex? Desperately looking for a full, volume set of lashes that last longer than a week! I do lashes myself, but cannot apply on my own unfortunately! x

I'm currently using sky glue, it comes from Russia / it's amazing.

Thanks very much! Do you buy direct? X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back