Show us your lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heres some I done yesterday xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384982723.099797.jpg

This is a 3d set using only 45% of my clients natural lashes ( and she doesn't has the fullest set of natural lashes)
This technique is proving great for not only the extra volume that clients want but ladies that don't have many lashes - and that classic lashing just won't give the look desired.

View attachment 48470

This is a 3d set using only 45% of my clients natural lashes ( and she doesn't has the fullest set of natural lashes)
This technique is proving great for not only the extra volume that clients want but ladies that don't have many lashes - and that classic lashing just won't give the look desired.

I haven't read all the hundreds of pages here! 3D 4D 6D etc are they applied in the same manner only using 3/4/6 of 0.7 to each individual lash? Is this an achievable technique for someone who is just doing single to single application? As you said, it's volume clients want but not all are blessed with natural lashes etc... Is there a specific training/education course to complete?

Thanks

Lielash - how come you say not to keep your glue in the fridge? I thought that was the best place to keep it x

Absolutely stunning lielash

I haven't read all the hundreds of pages here! 3D 4D 6D etc are they applied in the same manner only using 3/4/6 of 0.7 to each individual lash? Is this an achievable technique for someone who is just doing single to single application? As you said, it's volume clients want but not all are blessed with natural lashes etc... Is there a specific training/education course to complete?

Thanks

Yes it can be achieved but not to the degree as the volume lash.

With a classic application you would need to build a frame first and then go through adding shorter lashes - so if your longest lashes were a 10 or 11 I will go through with 8s to build depth ( it just gives an illusion of depth)
Remember the longer the lashes the thinner they look, I rarely use longer than an 11.
Unfortunately most ladies that come to us come because they have poor lashes and even classic one to one application won't give them the look they desire, other option is to have some 0.10s and apply two per lash if their natural lash can support it,
Hth x

Lielash - how come you say not to keep your glue in the fridge? I thought that was the best place to keep it x

Most glues like other similar products are best kept at room temperature.
My volume lash trainer posted an interesting article a few week back showing that glues need to be kept at room temp and not in fridge.
Hth

So ladies - do not store your glue in the fridge.

About the 14yr old job, would your insurance cover you for an under 16?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Well done Lielash, they look so natural.

Thanks ladies

PS - LIELASH YOUTUBE TUTORIALS

So ladies, today I'm doing my first tutorial - I'm real busy lashing at the moment but should hope to get this first one up loaded in the next few days.

Don't forget to subscribe to my channel

Eyelash Extensions in Kent

Also like me on Facebook " eyelash extensions In Kent

Instagram too

Big thank you to all of you that have subscribed so far

:) xxx

Amazing vid. Soo good of you to take your time to do it. Cant wait to come up for some mentoring in january x

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

It says it's private? x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Loved it LieLash. Informative. I needed this. The end result was fantastic.
Atleast now I know I'm not doing anything incorrectly, I just need to train my eye to achieve the uniformed look. 👌👍👏.

I love these photos I had my training last week and did my first set last night, I trained in lash perfect I love the look at the end but it's very fiddly and getting me nervous about doing more as it's taking me so long to apply! Any advice or is t just practice xx

LIELASH VOLUME TUTORIALS

I've been messaged by quite a few ladies asking if or when I will be posting a volume lash technique tutorial. So rather than replying to every message i thought id post on here to answer everyone's questions.

The answer is that I won't be doing a tutorial on this technique - the reasons are as follows:

I personally believe that volume lashing should be an additional accredited qualification. I find that this technique is so different to the classic lash application and that you need to be a competent lasher to start with. If this technique is not learnt properly then serious damage can be caused to lashes.

This technique also needs to be demonstrated and in my opinion then supervised to make sure application is correct.

My fear is that anybody can watch this tutorial and then attempt this technique on paying clients.

The lash industry already has a bad name due to the bad lash techs out there that give it that reputation. Due to no additional qualification needed to volume lash I can see the bad lash techs out there wanting to make more money so will offer these lashes without the correct training.

This will ruin the volume lash reputation because we all know that bad news travels way far faster than good news.

I also believe that a passionate lash tech will be happy to invest the time and money to go on a course to learn this technique, the bad ones just want to make money with no regard to our industries reputation.

I hope that makes sense - I am
Very passionate our industry and hope that my tutorials will be there to assist lash techs with their techniques rather than allows others to bypass the correct training methods to make a quick quid or jump on the new lash technique band wagon

Frankie xx

Latest posts

Back