Show us your lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My phone is filled with lash pics :0) if anyone stole my phone they would only see 100's of these photos haha

If anyone stole your phone they'd see just how talented you are!

Gorgeous lashes xx

I use my phone to take pics, use PicsArt app to set them into collages and use addWatermark app to add watermarks:)

Jurate xx

Thanks you for the info.
I a dong my training in lashes next month so would love to be able to display pics like this :)

Hi everyone, Im a newbie to the world of lashes but absolutely loving it. Iv been a bit of a stalker of the site for a few weeks and picked up some great tips.

Ill post some pics as soon as I can figure out how to lol

Loving everyones photos, I love what a huge difference lashes make to how people look and feel x

im quite new to lashes too and im hoping to go on a course in my area soon? can anyone recommend?
this is a set i did on a friend last week. do they look ok??

Attachments

• IMAG0826 (Copy).jpg
    IMAG0826 (Copy).jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 637
Hi all
I recently did my lash training and tbh it went terrible. The training itself and the tutor were great but I just couldn't get the hang of it. It's been 3wks now and I have been practicing almost every day on my false eye that was included in my kit lol and I must admit what a difference to when I first started. The thing is I'm terrified of actually doing lashes on real people lol but I've took the plunge and I'm going to do my sisters next week. I'm not charging anything at this time but if this goes ok then I'll charge £10 just till I get the technique etc right. The lashes on here are unbelievable so hopefully ill be posting my pics of lashes on here soon. So in the meantime ill just keep practicing:) xx

im quite new to lashes too and im hoping to go on a course in my area soon? can anyone recommend?
this is a set i did on a friend last week. do they look ok??

Sorry, my old brain is confused lol, I know, it doesnt take much :eek:

Are you qualified in lashes already? Or are you soon to be going on a course to qualify?

Cluster lashes, for volume, not length

P.S. please excuse the bushy eyebrows! Lol

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1342968504.684497.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1342968504.684497.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 574
Does anyone have pictures of cluster/party lashes but small size used. I usually use medium but have client who would like all used in small and jus wondered what would be like if anyone had any pictures thanks xx

This is only my second set of cluster lashes i applied since my training but they are the small size (I actually used duralash short black) Im just still practicing so any advice would be greatly appreciated

Attachments

• eyes a.jpg
    eyes a.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 569
  • eyes b.jpg
    eyes b.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 652
This is only my second set of cluster lashes i applied since my training but they are the small size (I actually used duralash short black) Im just still practicing so any advice would be greatly appreciated

Hi hun well done, you need to apply a lot more lashes, you need to fill in all the gaps, looks like you only have 6 on each eye, this would just be enough if you were doing corners. You only want to leave a couple of mm between each cluster. Have a look at the post above yours :) hths

Well done though Hun :) xxx

Sorry, my old brain is confused lol, I know, it doesnt take much :eek:

Are you qualified in lashes already? Or are you soon to be going on a course to qualify?

i did a in house training day at my old salon, but ive recently left and looking to do a course for myself as we didnt get individual certification at the salon, these are ones that i did on my friend.

Hi im new to these boards and wondered what you think of these lashes.;)These are the 2nd set ive done and it took about 2 hours.

Attachments

• after.jpg
    after.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 590

Thanks for getting back to me and showing pics. I did clients lashes last week with small length as she just wanted them to look full rather than length.
With your lashes shown in picture, fill in spaces Inbetween each lash so all next to each other, once put few more on I also get client to look up for sec so that I can also see if any spaces/gaps to fill and fill in where needed hth. post pics and update how get on :) xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1343070334.284067.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1343070334.284067.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 524
Last edited:
Thanks for getting back to me and showing pics. I did clients lashes last week with small length as she just wanted them to look full rather than length.
With your lashes shown in picture, fill in spaces Inbetween each lash so all next to each other, once put few more on I also get client to look up for sec so that I can also see if any spaces/gaps to fill and fill in where needed hth. post pics and update how get on :) xx
they look lovely. the reason i only put 5 or 6 buds on is that is the way i was taught how to do.

they look lovely. the reason i only put 5 or 6 buds on is that is the way i was taught how to do.

Try a few more hun so they look like this

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1343077842.519731.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1343077842.519731.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 499
when you say a few more, how many do you mean? and how long does this take you?

Doesn't take long, half hour max! Depends on their lashes. I don't normally count, but probably 10-15 at a guess ? Xxx

im going on a lash perfect course in lancing on the 6th. after sitting in on training with my old salon here is a set i did for a friend the other day, im hoping to get really good so i can start up on my own!!! hense my name LashOut. what do you think of these lashes?

Attachments

• DSC03822 (Copy).jpg
    DSC03822 (Copy).jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 527
I went on an eyelash course last week (semi permanent & express lash refresher course, I originally trained 1 year ago & only practised the semi permanents once qualified so I've been eager to refresh in the express method as these are popular in my area)

I've had a go today at express lashes, the pics are of my first set.

Just wanting people's opinions please & any tips?

I didn't get them quite symmetrical (cringe) lol but since it was my friend she wasn't bothered about it. it also looks as though I've put more lashes on one eye eeek & I'm sure I used too much glue! & not enough lashes on the inner eye, this bit was really awkward on the inner eye any tips?

Also when I brushed them through at the end a few fell off, is this normal?

how many lashes do you tend to put on with express? I used c curl on these, didnt count how many i used either ill remember to next time!

what curl do you use most of? & finally lol how much are you charging? I'm thinking £20 with removal included in price.

Thanks x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1343401249.867580.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1343401249.867580.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 674
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1343401413.942802.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1343401413.942802.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 663
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1343401436.226199.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1343401436.226199.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 626
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1343401523.407541.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1343401523.407541.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 590
I'm not trained in lashes, but I think there lovely :)

Latest posts

Back