Show us your lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which is the best curl and length to get Hun? X

Personally I would go for a C curl, they only do C and J. As for length, it really depends who you are lashing and their length of natural lash, I have all the lengths they supply lol.

Personally I would go for a C curl, they only do C and J. As for length, it really depends who you are lashing and their length of natural lash, I have all the lengths they supply lol.
ah thanks Hun. We spoke before and you mentioned you do 1-1 classes. Might have to book up with you in the near future as I think it will give me that extra boost/knowledge I need. Thanks x ordered some 0.10 to get me started. ,-) thanks x x

This is me getting back into lashes after 2 and a half years and only doing about 4 sets back then.

This is my fourth set and I've done a few infills on another client aswell. She had really great lashes and I found I was working alot quicker than usual. Wether thats because her lashes were good or because I'm getting faster I don't know. There's about 56 lashes on there. I am so pleased with this set.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364238279.136826.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364238279.136826.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 318
Blinkinggorgeous - The set of 360 lashes looks gorgeous - do you have a photo of the same set due for a refill at 2 or 3 weeks?

Do they go a little crooked or wonky with 3 lashes applied or do they sit just like a 1:1 when they are grown out a little?

Blinkinggorgeous - The set of 360 lashes looks gorgeous - do you have a photo of the same set due for a refill at 2 or 3 weeks?

Do they go a little crooked or wonky with 3 lashes applied or do they sit just like a 1:1 when they are grown out a little?

If you chech out my Facebook page (Blinkin Gorgeous) there are a couple of sets on there with picks at a 3 week infill and a different client at a 4 week infill. Both have the 007 lashes but would maybe have 300 lashes upwards (wont be saying exact number again lol). The set on here is a very very good friend and geek who lives is Scotland and has lashes when she visits xx

To be honest, iv found they behave significantly better than a .20 lash, don't forget 3 x 0.07 still equals .21. Xx

My first paying client - feedback will be greatly appreciated :)

image.jpg

Blinkingorgeous I have been following this thread for a while and love your lashes! You posted photos of set today on Facebook and I was wondering if you could tell me the types of lashes, curl and sizes/length you used please? I am very new to doing eyelash extensions and they look amazing!! Thanks :)

Blinkingorgeous I have been following this thread for a while and love your lashes! You posted photos of set today on Facebook and I was wondering if you could tell me the types of lashes, curl and sizes/length you used please? I am very new to doing eyelash extensions and they look amazing!! Thanks :)

Hi, the pics I posted on my Facebook page today were done yesterday. I used .10 lashes in a B curl in 12, 10, 9 and 8. With the .10s I double up on the natural lash, so 2 x .10 lashes to 1 natural lash equalling .20 so not over
Loading the natural lash.

Hope that helps xx

Hi, the pics I posted on my Facebook page today were done yesterday. I used .10 lashes in a B curl in 12, 10, 9 and 8. With the .10s I double up on the natural lash, so 2 x .10 lashes to 1 natural lash equalling .20 so not over

Hope that helps xx

Blinkingorgeous can I ask where you get your lashes from? The 0.2 curls seem so much curlier than mine. I buy mine from lashbase, thinking I need to use d's instead of c curls

By the way, your work is absolutely amazing xx

Blinkingorgeous can I ask where you get your lashes from? The 0.2 curls seem so much curlier than mine. I buy mine from lashbase, thinking I need to use d's instead of c curls

By the way, your work is absolutely amazing xx

I buy my C curl lashes from Lash Revolution which you can find on the Beauty revolution website. Im a trainer for them so use all their products and love the softness of them. The curliest they do is a C curl so when I go to a D curl I buy them from lashbase or eyeluvlashes xx

Ps thank you for the compliment x

I'm happy to take a photo of mine at 2 weeks, one week in and I think I've lost about...four?

Hope that helps xx

Thank you for replying and explaining so well! May have to come up to Essex and have you do mine :)

This is another set I did today. I am not happy with the right eye, I know some of them are facing the wrong way. But I am pleased with the left eye. It's strange because I struggle more with the left eye aswell, yet it always turns out best. But it's all practicing. This is my fifth set I think?

What do you guys think?

ps. I am also finding sometimes I havent got them bonded at the base properly. I realise this as im brushing through. Is this something everyone experiences when they are new? I will have to work on that.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364392013.505471.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364392013.505471.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 256
Close up of lashes applied today using 0.10m faux mink. Can be worn indefinitely with regular infills as so soft and light and don't compromise your natural lashes:)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364406005.189496.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364406005.189496.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 258
Close up of lashes applied today using 0.10m faux mink. Can be worn indefinitely with regular infills as so soft and light and don't compromise your natural lashes:)

They are gorgeous! :)

Can I also ask what you guys charged when practicing? I feel I'm still a bit rubbish with difficult lashes but I can't keep doing free sets. I need to cover some of my costs. I was thinking of charging £30 for a set and £10 for an infill or something just now?

0.2 & 0.15 c curls x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364480215.662400.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364480215.662400.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 249
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364480227.329439.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364480227.329439.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 243
I take my hat off to you geeks who can do your own lashes x i can't do it for love nor money x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back