Show us your lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are on my eyes and I can tell you there are 360 on each eye and I LOVE THEM! Claudia, take no notice. I've had so many compliments, so many people cannot believe I would do a PLANE JOURNEY to get my lashes done by you! Now, what does that say about your technique? X

I'm not going to fight with it.. However I take pictures of my work everyday and they pic she showed us looked like some of mine and it doesnt seem there is 3 times more lashes than on my pics (view my gallery).
Anyway - I'd need to see the close up picture to judge :lol::biggrin:

Ok I humoured you. But on viewing your gallery at this time my professional opinion is that Claudias are of a better quality. Maybe because there are 360 lashes each eye?

Absolutely stunning! x

Ok I humoured you. But on viewing your gallery at this time my professional opinion is that Claudias are of a better quality. Maybe because there are 360 lashes each eye?

Nothing more to say... :cool: Everyone can have their own opinion.. I dont believe and that's it. No worries :) Wish luck to everyone!! :Grope:

I'm not going to fight with it.. However I take pictures of my work everyday and they pic she showed us looked like some of mine and it doesnt seem there is 3 times more lashes than on my pics (view my gallery).
Anyway - I'd need to see the close up picture to judge :lol::biggrin:

Dream Lashes have you heard of 0.07mm lashes?!
I have noticed from your previous posts you do seem to have a very high opinion of your self. I have seen your lashes and yes, they are nice. However not the nicest I've seen and that being Blinking Gorgeous has much fuller, neater sets than yours.
Jumping in on on things like this isn't something I normally do but if your comment quite rude and unfair.
She's great at what she does, get over it!

Gorgeous lashes blinkinggorgeous! I seen these on your Facebook page yesterday. They look beautiful! :) x

Wow Claudia, now that's a compliment. Your sets are that good your not believed
Pat on the back x

Dreamlashes, I have purposely had a look at your lashes and they are nice, but not great... You seem to come on here every now and then, stir up a storm and then disappear.

I think the main thing in this trade is to learn appreciate the work of others and to be able to be very critical of your own xxx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using Tapatalk 2

Thanks ladies for the support, even if I had miscounted slightly, which I didn't, but if I did, lets say, for arguments sake, there are between 320 and 360 lashes per eye lmao

I'm not an argumentative person and I am an honest person, to have my honesty brought into question is actually very hurtful.

I am also a very experienced lasher and a trainer for lashes so I do know my stuff!

Dream lashes, I swear on my life there are approx 360 lashes per eye on that set, if you don't like them, that is absolutely fine, but do NOT, question my honesty.

Enough said, lets see some more gorgeous lashes xx

There could easily be 360 lashes on that set of lashes, ah Francis teach up to 4 of these lashes can be placed on one lash - depending on their own lashes. They are nowhere near the thickness of a normal lash, they can be used to create a very very natural effect, by not using many, or even more of a strip lash effect, but much nicer due to the thickness. They resemble your own eyelashes a lot more than normal 0.15/0.2 lashes.

telling someone they are lying is incredibly rude. Perhaps you are good at lashes, but no way should you reply to a post in such a manner. You clearly don't know everything about lashes or you would have know about this type. I feel it's a bit of jealousy that they are gorgeous!

There could easily be 360 lashes on that set of lashes, ah Francis teach up to 4 of these lashes can be placed on one lash - depending on their own lashes. They are nowhere near the thickness of a normal lash, they can be used to create a very very natural effect, by not using many, or even more of a strip lash effect, but much nicer due to the thickness. They resemble your own eyelashes a lot more than normal 0.15/0.2 lashes.

telling someone they are lying is incredibly rude. Perhaps you are good at lashes, but no way should you reply to a post in such a manner. You clearly don't know everything about lashes or you would have know about this type. I feel it's a bit of jealousy that they are gorgeous!

I never said they werent gorgeous buy the way.. They are indeed. I just said what I thought and that's it. Nothing wrong in saying what you really think. I never said I was 100% right. I just said what I thought. Out of my experience - I dont trust anyone.
:Grope:

I love stacking 3 x 0.07 faux mink per individual lash, clients love the look of mink without using authentic mink,unfortunately I keep forgetting to take photos. Great work Claudia :)

I have been doing my sisters lashes today in between clients. I am using mink fur lashes so 0.07.
I am probably about 1.3rd of the way through and I have 100 lashes on per eye already so it is absolutely do-able.

Claudia's work is amazing and I do think this is maybe a case of sour grapes. I think it's extremely rude to question people.

Would be good to get back to the thread now :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks ladies for the support, even if I had miscounted slightly, which I didn't, but if I did, lets say, for arguments sake, there are between 320 and 360 lashes per eye lmao

I'm not an argumentative person and I am an honest person, to have my honesty brought into question is actually very hurtful.

I am also a very experienced lasher and a trainer for lashes so I do know my stuff!

Dream lashes, I swear on my life there are approx 360 lashes per eye on that set, if you don't like them, that is absolutely fine, but do NOT, question my honesty.

Enough said, lets see some more gorgeous lashes xx

Blinkingorgeous - stop lieing, I've just counted 284 on each eye, stop adding numbers on. (lol)

It's unbelievable really that someone would accuse you of making out pmsl, Your work is beautiful X

Well if anyone wants to come to count them, let me know lol

Well if anyone wants to come to count them, let me know lol

Want me to humour you too? Lol ill count em if I must but I can't count past 361 so if Claudia am has put a sneaky couple in we are in for trouble!

Try this, snake client whereas did a case study on Lumigan each is supposed to be used on lashes byes lot of clients are bow trying it for over plucked brows.... What do you think? Anyone else tried this on other areas than lashes?

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363735227.357846.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363735227.357846.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 284
Ps top row of pics are 'before' bottom row is after a few months. We like the effects if this at our clinic x

Try this, snake client whereas did a case study on Lumigan each is supposed to be used on lashes byes lot of clients are bow trying it for over plucked brows.... What do you think? Anyone else tried this on other areas than lashes?

Maybe this is what I need!!

I've been trying to grow my eyebrows in for about a year but keep getting to the point of plucking them again as they only grow at the bits I don't want extra hair :(!!x

Too many side effects for me. Plus I've seen a lot of before and after pictures of Latisse.
The lashes seem to go quite wispy and start going in different directions. They kind of look like they are lashes in need of an infill!

Latest posts

Back