Show us your lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ladies, just finished my 5th set. Feel like I'm finding a lot more lashes now I've got rid of the marvel lash glue. Any tips or opinions are appreciated. Feel like I'm improving :) xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 421
Ahhhhhh!! It won't let me add the after picture grrrrr!!

Ahhhhhh!! It won't let me add the after picture grrrrr!!

Managed to get the pic uploaded :)
Please let me know how they look to all you experienced ladies x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 453
These lashes look amazing! What lashes did you use? x

Managed to get the pic uploaded :)
Please let me know how they look to all you experienced ladies x

Lashing is something fantastic,and extremely précis.
So,looking @ ur after and before pic.. I would take very good care about your placement of the tape placed for separation of under & upper lashes.
Right eye,placement of the tape is to far down.
I would suggest,first a gel patch,not to close to the edge of the eye,more as a use as a protective "cushion" on top of that,ur tape,cut down the width of tape,placed as a V and then secured with __ Also try to "cut"up the eye in sections....great when doing specific designs. Less glue,and good separation is key words to keep in mind :) I hope to see new pics soon,and welcome to the lash world:wink2:

These lashes look amazing! What lashes did you use? x

I'm not too sure if you mean my lashes (probably not as I'm not very good as only just started). However I used 0.20 in slik. 9 and 11 mm xxx

This client came to me having previously had these at another salon being told these were eyelash extensions. .. gross right? Because they werw clusters she had complete bald patches. But would not be seen without lashes.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Omg - that's shocking x

This client came to me having previously had these at another salon being told these were eyelash extensions. .. gross right? Because they werw clusters she had complete bald patches. But would not be seen without lashes.
Top left before, two other pictures of the set I applied after the removal

Personally I would not have applied any lashes until her natural lashes had recovered. Although it is a big improvement I think that actually your set would have been better and this is because perhaps you didn't have a lot to work with. Sorry if it sounds harsh but anyone with lashes done by you are an advertisement for your skills and business. People aren't going to care about what she had applied before. They only care about what they can see now which is in my opinion a mediocre set of lashes because the client has sparse and damaged natural lashes x

I told her in my opinion she should wait to have a set applied but she got so upset about it and i explaibed what i applied would not be full nor could I fix what had happened and she understood this. I appreciate your opinion, im not proud of the lashes I put on her, i posted the pic purely for the before picture as I was in shock that a therapist was that stupid. In hindsight I wish id just turned her away and sent her back to the previous lasher, but im a sucker for tears.

I was absolutely not trying to put you down my lovely xx

You did your best with what she had and that's all you could do xx

Here's my first set of lashes since my course, all though they're not quite perfect and there is lots of room for improvement I am pretty happy with them, and so was my best mate with her freebie lol!! Advice and constructive criticism welcome xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372457880.927671.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372457880.927671.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 393

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 352
I used .20 and .25 thick. 9-14 long to create a traditional cat eye look.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 354
13, 11 and 9mm!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372611555.439471.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372611555.439471.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 314
My second set of lashes

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372621603.704554.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372621603.704554.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 276
After flicking through this thread I am soon excited to do my training tomorrow !!!! Anyone else trained with lash perfect ? X

Express lashes x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372628103.117847.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372628103.117847.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 317
J curl and 0.25 x

I was told yesterday that my lashes were too long naturally to have the Hollywood/flirties etc! :-( Granted my lashes are long but I just wanted to make them thicker. Does anyone think this is possible??
View attachment 15185

Aww I wish I had your natural lashes, mine are barely there :sad:

*Changes subject*
Okay these ARE NOT MY lashes...They are lashes from a lady I follow on twitter. I saved this for inspiration as they are just beautiful don't you think?
x

Agree these are beautiful and her eyebrows look good too! :Love:

Latest posts

Back