Show us your lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First time I've post my lashes on here, trained in December :)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391812001.937821.jpg

B 0.2 & C 0.15 Curls 8mm-14mm

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391812240.686161.jpgsimple classic set

Been using blink ultra plus glue and want a change as clients outer corner lashes falling out quickly. Anyone recommend a stronger glue?

Been using blink ultra plus glue and want a change as clients outer corner lashes falling out quickly. Anyone recommend a stronger glue?

Lash revolution pro+ is my recommendation x

Hi!! I just made account here, i've been lashing just for fun for my friends. Still learning, i want to get it perfect! Feedback is appreciated!

Here's one set i did for my sister, we forgot to brush them before taking the picture and after changing shirt, haha.
C curl 0.20 8-12mm

1503273_10152210298864560_1698053767_n.jpg

Last edited:
Half set Vs. Full set! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391903990.840404.jpg

Hi - just out of interest how long do the lashes you do for your respective clients last for and how often are they making follow up appointments??

LMA - gorgeous. What length etc did you use x

Hi - just out of interest how long do the lashes you do for your respective clients last for and how often are they making follow up appointments??

My clients are back for classic lashes every 2 weeks and volume lashes every 3. Some longer, but I try and get them back at these time scales xx

New set of volume lashes from yesterday. My back is killing me. I haven't stopped with them this week. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391934356.544871.jpg

My clients are back for classic lashes every 2 weeks and volume lashes every 3. Some longer, but I try and get them back at these time scales xx

New set of volume lashes from yesterday. My back is killing me. I haven't stopped with them this week. View attachment 55410

Hi KG thanks so much for replying to my question. My clients come back every 4 weeks, some abit earlier, 3 weekly. The lashes you have posted are awesome, what size and curl did you use?, how many lashes are in this set? Do you have any problems with the B or C curls not lasting as long as the J curls? I am really just a beginner and have used mainly J curls but on discovering salongeek I have learned heaps. Tried some B curls on a client but they fell off within a week so ended up putting the J curls back on for the client. Haven't used the C curl yet. I am wearing B curls and absolutely love them. Any tips you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Hi KG thanks so much for replying to my question. My clients come back every 4 weeks, some abit earlier, 3 weekly. The lashes you have posted are awesome, what size and curl did you use?, how many lashes are in this set? Do you have any problems with the B or C curls not lasting as long as the J curls? I am really just a beginner and have used mainly J curls but on discovering salongeek I have learned heaps. Tried some B curls on a client but they fell off within a week so ended up putting the J curls back on for the client. Haven't used the C curl yet. I am wearing B curls and absolutely love them. Any tips you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Your lashes are lasting well!
In that set I use 8,9,10,12,13 0.7 D curl.
I don't count how many lashes I apply but these are 4-6d. So would be around 300 lashes on each eye.

When I started lashing I always used j curl. But now hardly use them.... Who wants straight lashes!
Always use c, d and l. They last just as long. You just need to make sure it's glued from the base. J curl is so straight it's easy to apply well, but with c curls you need to slant it slightly xx

Your lashes are lasting well!
In that set I use 8,9,10,12,13 0.7 D curl.
I don't count how many lashes I apply but these are 4-6d. So would be around 300 lashes on each eye.

When I started lashing I always used j curl. But now hardly use them.... Who wants straight lashes!
Always use c, d and l. They last just as long. You just need to make sure it's glued from the base. J curl is so straight it's easy to apply well, but with c curls you need to slant it slightly xx

Hi KG - thanks so much for the advice it is much appreciated. Haven't been taught to do 4-6D or any of the D's lol so just doing individual lash extensions. Will definitely be practising my B and C curls.:Love::Love::Love:

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392075734.913903.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392075747.998499.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392075758.016796.jpg

Feeling super frustrated. Just finished this set, far from happy. I just cannot get density and volume etc/uniformity. These are c curl ,15.

Lashes make me so despondent! But I want to improve, such a cycle!

So I had my volume training today! Loved it! Heres the set i did.. Only covered about half her natural lashes but I think it took me 2.5/3 hours 😔 fanning is hard! Haha xxImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392078285.902373.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392100319.500938.jpg

Favorate set for a good while. 0.15mm thick B curl. Anyone know of any volume training in the UK?

Lisa 😃

So I had my volume training today! Loved it! Heres the set i did.. Only covered about half her natural lashes but I think it took me 2.5/3 hours 😔 fanning is hard! Haha xxView attachment 55703

Nice lashes! Can I ask where you trained? x

So I had my volume training today! Loved it! Heres the set i did.. Only covered about half her natural lashes but I think it took me 2.5/3 hours 😔 fanning is hard! Haha xxView attachment 55703

Nice work Jodie :) I'm sat practicing my fans now hehe! Did you enjoy your training? xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back