Show us your lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i had a lady today who had wrinkles and she has undergone botox as well . i stick micropore tape as usual like i always do to lower lashes in cross but when i removed after procedure , she had red skin and said its causing irritation. not sure what went wrong .. plz help
also she had very very few lashes so even i did 8 and 9 , c curl .25 they looked like this ..
plz gime suggestions xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1410990448922.jpg
    1410990448922.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 304
sorry picture is not clear . she was happy with lashes though caz they were really short ..
also i used sensitive glue by lash base which took ages to dry :-(

i had a lady today who had wrinkles and she has undergone botox as well . i stick micropore tape as usual like i always do to lower lashes in cross but when i removed after procedure , she had red skin and said its causing irritation. not sure what went wrong .. plz help
also she had very very few lashes so even i did 8 and 9 , c curl .25 they looked like this ..
plz gime suggestions xx

Irritated because of the Botox? Tell her to contact who did that see what they suggest? It's possible tape can irritate anyway in which case try a different one next time and tell her to go doctors and look into antihistamines to calm things if it's a reaction. But recent Botox makes me think her skin might just be sensitive atm...
Also 0.25 are very thick extensions... X

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1410994450.231947.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1410994457.812791.jpg

Volume feathering to create extra fullness and fluffiness :)

Irritated because of the Botox? Tell her to contact who did that see what they suggest? It's possible tape can irritate anyway in which case try a different one next time and tell her to go doctors and look into antihistamines to calm things if it's a reaction. But recent Botox makes me think her skin might just be sensitive atm...
Also 0.25 are very thick extensions... X

thanks lma . yes she had botox 2 weeks back and i said ur skin is sensitive at the moment . micropore has always worked fine for me but these exceptional cases make u think that anything is possible. what alternate would u suggest ?? inner corners were .20 and outer were .25 .. she said she had them done last time 12 , 13 lengths but they hardly stayed .. i explained her u cant choose bigger lash size if ur natural lash is not strong enough to hold that ..
will call and check with her tomm
thanks alot anyway xx

sorry lma.. was not in my senses. i actually used .20 and .15 thickness
thanks

Hiya, these lashes on here look amazing, is there anyone who is between 10-15miles from ip22 2pj? Here are the infills I had today. Not impressed :(
7ybu4yjy.jpg
aqy2y2am.jpg
yvyregu8.jpg
6y9y4y6u.jpg

Wow. Really? I feel for you chicken! Can you go and demand she takes them off? Is she qualified?

Any tips on removing lashes.. Do I need to put anything under the eye?
Also can I remove lashes and do a new set straightaway ?

Appreciate any help

Thank u xxx

Hi there lash geeks. I'm running a lash training course on Monday and I'm struggling to put together a decent power point. Would anyone happen to have anything that you could send me to use for training purposes?

So pleased with this set, I don't do a lot of lashes, brows are mainly my thing :)

Attachments

• Screen shot 2014-09-19 at 08.11.03.jpg
    Screen shot 2014-09-19 at 08.11.03.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 299
thanks lma . yes she had botox 2 weeks back and i said ur skin is sensitive at the moment . micropore has always worked fine for me but these exceptional cases make u think that anything is possible. what alternate would u suggest ?? inner corners were .20 and outer were .25 .. she said she had them done last time 12 , 13 lengths but they hardly stayed .. i explained her u cant choose bigger lash size if ur natural lash is not strong enough to hold that ..
will call and check with her tomm
thanks alot anyway xx

There are different types of micropore out there... I usually use gel pads though. I use Eyelash Emporium ones, but again there are a big variety out there, even silk type pads!
Some micropore tapes claim to be hypoallergenic. Do you moisten to tape to make it easier to pull off? X

i got it from lash base which is well known for lashes .
i always stick tape thrice to take off stickness and then use .. really confused what went wrong n wt to use now

Semi Permanent using C curl .15 in 8,10, 12 with a few B.15 13mm approx. 150 per eye.

Attachments

• 1411153578393.jpg
    1411153578393.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 282
Last edited:
Semi Permanent using C curl .15 in 8,10, 12 with a few B.15 13mm approx. 150 per eye.

Beautiful! Xx

i got it from lash base which is well known for lashes .
i always stick tape thrice to take off stickness and then use .. really confused what went wrong n wt to use now

Can I just give you a gentle reminder not to use text speak etc as it's harder to read :) x

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

sorry jemma.. will be careful next time :)

It's ok that's what this page is for. Yeah that makes a nice finish, 10, then moving onto 11 then outers with 12. And yeah try using the 0.15 in the inners, I find it looks better.They last a bit longer the shorter they are aswel, look fuller too. Good luck let me know how you get on. Xx

I took a pic of a set I done his morning to show you, not perfect but in a lot more pleased with these.. Used 3 different lengths.. Wht do you think? ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1411212134.295846.jpg

Gorgeous, what length?

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

I used 9, 10, 11, 12 and some 13's because her natural lashes are so long ☺️ x

Latest posts

Back