Show us your nail stations!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My little room isn't quite finished yet but here's my nail station xx

This totally looks like something I would've chosen! In fact it looks VERY similar to my station!!!

Attachments

• ZooN1.jpg
    ZooN1.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 1,385
Thank you girls. Can't wait to get my room finished. Mummycat, I love your set up :D

Xx
Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek mobile app

this is my home salon. Everyone loves it and is quite envious :o

Attachments

• Bel's Gels New.jpg
    Bel's Gels New.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 1,264
This totally looks like something I would've chosen! In fact it looks VERY similar to my station!!!

Gorgeous!! Love that butterfly and bird wallpaper!! Where is it from? Also your desk is so neat and tidy!! Could you post a few close ups? I would love to try to be as tidy as that!! :)

This is very random but where did u get your 2 flowers that are on your shelf at the top & one below? Been looking everywhere for one xx

This is very random but where did u get your 2 flowers that are on your shelf at the top & one below? Been looking everywhere for one xx

Hi DanielleCaprice, I live in Australia and bought them years ago and can't even remember where from. They are Gerberas, fake of course.

You could try IKEA, these look similar: SMYCKA Artificial flower - IKEA

Been putting some finishing touches to my nail room recently, finally got the blind I've been hankering after and after a bit of DIY at the weekend it's now what I had envisaged when I first started. It's my little sanctuary :)

Hi Rachelt73, I just love your room. My favourite colours.
Just a question, the rings on your nail display swatches (fan), did they come with the ring or did you purchase it separately. Mine came with a bolt which I think looks ugly and I really would like a ring but can't find them anywhere.

Hi DanielleCaprice, I live in Australia and bought them years ago and can't even remember where from. They are Gerberas, fake of course.

You could try IKEA, these look similar: SMYCKA Artificial flower - IKEA

Thank you so much for that link :) I have been looking for that actual flower for weeks & can't find it but that ikea link is fab thank you so much xx

Thank you so much for that link :) I have been looking for that actual flower for weeks & can't find it but that ikea link is fab thank you so much xx

Also try Wilkinsons if you're in UK. I got these from there

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1375268772187.jpg
    1375268772187.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 840
Hi Rachelt73, I just love your room. My favourite colours.
Just a question, the rings on your nail display swatches (fan), did they come with the ring or did you purchase it separately. Mine came with a bolt which I think looks ugly and I really would like a ring but can't find them anywhere.

Thanks Tinkabel. I got my clip rings from ProBeauty last year but you can get them on ebay - just search for clip rings or market hoops. HTH x

Also try Wilkinsons if you're in UK. I got these from there

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi yes I'm in the uk ill have a look on both :) thank you x

I bought my flowers like that from hobby craft :)

I bought my flowers like that from hobby craft :)

Oh yes keep forgetting we got a hobby craft haha, lots of places for me to look now :) xx

Can u tell me where you got your nail station and shelving from please? :) it's gorgeous!

Thanks Tinkabel. I got my clip rings from ProBeauty last year but you can get them on ebay - just search for clip rings or market hoops. HTH x

Thank you Rachelt73,
I searched on eBay for those names as you suggested but couldn't find them. Then I searched on eBay for hinged rings and jackpot! Found some in Australia and have purchased them.
:)

Can u tell me where you got your nail station and shelving from please? :) it's gorgeous!

Thank you for your lovely comments Christine. I adore it too, I am so pleased.

I actually bought this second hand. It was originally purchased from a well known furniture store located where I live in Adelaide Australia for $800 AUD.
I paid $50 AUD for it! Can you believe that!!!!!!! They were thinking of throwing it away. I was so glad they didn't. I knew it was perfect for my room. I feel very blessed and obviously it was fate, it was meant to be.

Perhaps you could look around for something similar. I am sure there are many workstations that might be suitable.

Even though I might not be located in the same country as others, hopefully I have given some ideas to others that might have the same space to dedicate a huge desk like this in. It certainly works for me.

Hi I live in Kelowna BC Canada. I was just recently certified by en Vogue via classes in Regina Sask Canada. Here is my in home salon. I plan on focusing on Seniors and ingrown toes!... I like the cosmetics of the gels and beauty how ever my mom is a senior and her complex is full of LOW INCOME people who can use the help!

Thanks for letting me post and taking the time to look at my area of the nail business.:Love:

I loved looking at all your nail stations, they are beautiful 😊

I loved your vase painted on the wall Tip Toe Nails it's gorgeous! So i hope you don't mind if I steal your idea!

Here's a picture of mine, still a few things to do Including the vase! XxxImageUploadedBySalonGeek1375363981.836114.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you Rachelt73,
I searched on eBay for those names as you suggested but couldn't find them. Then I searched on eBay for hinged rings and jackpot! Found some in Australia and have purchased them.
:)

Glad you found what you wanted! Must admit it slipped my mind to see where you were posting from, and didn't realise that it was from Australia - the wonders of Salon Geek eh?! :)

Hi there, I live in Vancouver but grew up in Penticton/Kelowna! Nice to see another local tech! :)
Wow, I live in Vancouver too guys! Wanna share some tips on how u guys started your business at home at the beginning?? I'm planning to start my little nail station at home, i'm really scared cuz i will have to handle everything myself and need some advise on how to get started, as well as advertising advise!! Please help :sad:

Latest posts

Back