Show us your shop fronts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

becky30

Reaction score
I am wanting some inspiration really.
I was going to rent a room to do beauty treatments but we already own a shop, and the man who rented it from us has just done a bunk, so my hubby thinks its a good idea for me to turn it into my own salon (excited much)
But, as it was a sign writing place before, it is very manly. I will attach a picture of the shop front, but would like to see some of yours, if you don't mind xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1346618581.834834.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1346618581.834834.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 1,701
Eeek how exciting!

I don't open my new salon til Nov so don't have any pics but would love to see others on here for inspiration too x

There was a thread like this before, I can't link to it as I'm on my ipad but if you use the search function you should be able to find it. It had a few pics in, and ideas etc

How perfect, looks like he's done a bunk at the right time.

You'll have it look fab in no time! Good luck x

A coat of paint, maybe a new door? Before I relocated I had window frosting over the glass. Etched out was the salon nam, number and differtent treatments. Its really cheap and so effecting you can have your salon logo on it too and it doesnt block out the light and gives a bit of privacy too. It comes in a roll. I would pay someone to fit it professionally though. Good luck xx

It looks fab hun. Exciting:).

I have tried to upload a photo of mine but it says I haven't got permission :/

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using SalonGeek

I love the little shop, it looks small and cosy from the outside but inside its huge. A massive reception area to easily fit a nail desk and 2 treatment rooms all on one floor. It does need a lot doing to it but it will scrub up and I'm looking forward to getting my hands dirty. Would love to see some of your shop fronts though x

Ooh how exciting - sorry im not responging to your post but i would love to see inside pictures as well before and after when you open. Good luck:D

I spent all day yesterday pulling stickers off the walls and windows, my fingers are still hurting today!!!

Oh no, nobody wants to show us their shop fronts :-(

Great thread, lets hope you get some actual pictures! :)

Hi girls, ive just opened 6 weeks ago...I have put it down to my shop front and my opening offers. My prices have now increased and I am fully booked everyday. Its basic I know but its my first place and rome wasnt built in a day :)

Attachments

• photo-2.JPG
    photo-2.JPG
    137.1 KB · Views: 1,848
Hi girls, ive just opened 6 weeks ago...I have put it down to my shop front and my opening offers. My prices have now increased and I am fully booked everyday. Its basic I know but its my first place and rome wasnt built in a day :)

It looks good! :)

It looks fab, can I ask, by how much have you put your prices up. So glad it's going well for you!! X

This is ours x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1347728027.711449.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1347728027.711449.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 1,317
This is mine. Price list has been taken down now.

X

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1347738727.952153.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1347738727.952153.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 1,286
this is mine

Attachments

• 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 1,296
I am wanting some inspiration really.
I was going to rent a room to do beauty treatments but we already own a shop, and the man who rented it from us has just done a bunk, so my hubby thinks its a good idea for me to turn it into my own salon (excited much)
But, as it was a sign writing place before, it is very manly. I will attach a picture of the shop front, but would like to see some of yours, if you don't mind xx

Hi just wondered how you getting on with your shop and have you any photos - can't wait to see the transformation :)

Latest posts

Back