Show us your Swarovski manicures and pedicures!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are these antique pink or light rose?? Thanks :) x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Light rose :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

So I have been using fingernail fixer's method but im finding it difficult to get the crystals to stay in the inhibition layer when I come in with TC on my striping brush. Im only finding this issue on the smaller toes, big toe is fine? Was thinking of using gel bond but just not sure!?! Anyone else struggling or am I being a complete blonde! ♥♥♥

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

They look amazing especially the ones with the swarovski tips!

sent from my Samsung s4 mini

Does anyone use swarovskis with Gelish? If so how do you apply them?? X

My first ever Swarovski pedicure. Picture doesn't do it justice x ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1398542611.304437.jpg

Pictures really don't do them justice! Anyone got any tips on how to take good pics of them?

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1398980945333.jpg
    1398980945333.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 618
These are lovely! What do people charge? Per crystal? Per toe?

I order from a lady who sells on eBay she's lovely and has all the Swarovski certificates. Her prices are good and you can order any quantity of each size/colour that you wish.

Would you like her number? :)

Glamour Fairy :)

I would be interested, if you wouldn't mind sending me through number too :)

Thanks

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

Mmm they look pretty, can I ask where you got them, thinking if adding the swarovski mani/pedi to my services. Also how much extra do you charge i.e. full set or accent nail? Tia x

I would be interested, if you wouldn't mind sending me through number too :)

Thanks

Me to please! Xx

Swarovski 💎ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399570982.213653.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400023374.135920.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400023385.286272.jpg
My first go at playing with a few crystals! X

Here's a pedicure I did earlier on this Summer :)

Hi there yours look amazing!!!! What procedure do u use please can u tell me the steps u use x

Hi there yours look amazing!!!! What procedure do u use please can u tell me the steps u use x

I do full PEP for Shellac, then in the 2nd colour coat I place the crystals - cure - then top coat! This lady always has Swarovski toes and they last her 6-8 weeks with minimal to no loss of crystals :)

Sent from my XT890 using SalonGeek mobile app

Sorry to all those who wanted the number could you inbox me - I've lost track .. argh, so sorry!!

Sent from my XT890 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back