Show us your website!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will be going through them all and will help where I can. This is mine
www.rdnailsandbeauty.co.uk
Any hints and tips muchly appreciated ;)

This is my online store we are in the middle of changing a lot of things so forgive the broken links, seen some great sites on here :) www.ilovehairproducts.co.uk

Will be going through them all and will help where I can. This is mine
www.rdnailsandbeauty.co.uk
Any hints and tips muchly appreciated ;)

I've seem some lovely websites well done all of you please remember to leave tips and constructive criticism so that we can improve ;)

What do you use for your online bookings? I'm looking to add this to my website x

I've just changed my galleries and I would love some constructive feedback please. What do you think, what would you change?

www.karenbmakeup.co.uk

I've just changed my galleries and I would love some constructive feedback please. What do you think, what would you change?

www.karenbmakeup.co.uk

just looked through your gallery and your work is stunning! can i ask what make up brands you use? love the website too X

Thanks! I'm still only really giving it the push it needs and I'm doing more courses and shoots to develop more and improve. I use a mixture from high street, MAC, estee, ysl, bare minerals. I'm about to order from Illamasqua as Im not happy with the base products I've been using xx

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

I would love some feedback on my website, as I am not great at the wording side of things, and I hate my mobile site , but don't think there is anything I can do as I built it with wix and they don't use flash player which meant s iPhones etc can't see my full site.
It's www.emmamotionmakeup.co.uk. . Thanks x

I would love some feedback on my website, as I am not great at the wording side of things, and I hate my mobile site , but don't think there is anything I can do as I built it with wix and they don't use flash player which meant s iPhones etc can't see my full site.
It's www.emmamotionmakeup.co.uk. . Thanks x

HTML sites are best for apple phones and iPads etc, wix do those now too, maybe transfer over to a HTML site :)

HTML sites are best for apple phones and iPads etc, wix do those now too, maybe transfer over to a HTML site :)

I have this problem.too, I didn't realise webeden don't support html only flash, and that means having to start again elsewhere so iPhones and ipads can see my site :mad:

I I did nt realise , I will look at that now , thanks x

my website is aesthetically pleasing home
I use moon fruit, which can be viewed as html so looks the same on iPhones and iPad... my last one looked great on a computer, but rubbish on the phone!

Back